Chapter 153: I Want To Ride I

After the haunted house, Rosè Yang dragged him to multiple rides, from roller coasters to swings hanging off from towers, and even a few made for kids. For her sake, Park Jimin endured the stupid long lines underneath the blazing sun. He thought it was fine getting a regular FastPass, but who would've thought she actually wanted to live like a commoner!

He noticed her cheeks were slightly red from the heat and her eyes looked a bit droopy. He flicked his wrist and the guards came forward with a hat. "Get iced drinks." He instructed them, placing the hat onto her.

"Fool, you're overexerting your body like this." He sighed, grabbing the handkerchief and daintily wiping the sweat on her forehead.

"But it's fun..." She mumbled, grabbing his arm which he dodged. Her heart dropped when he did so, but it soared when he adjusted it so their fingers were entwined. He tugged her out of the line to which she instantly protested.

"I want to ride it—"

"We'll do it later, once you've fully rested." He said, guiding her towards a secluded seating area where his men were already waiting for him. A few minutes ago, he had texted them to clear this area. There was already a massive umbrella prepared for them that provided a hefty amount of shade.

Right when he sat his woman down, the drinks came. "Here, have some. You need to cool down your body before you suffer a heatstroke." He placed the slushy in front of her and began to fan her.

"Don't drink too fast though, you might upset your stomach." He nagged, while continuing to fan her.

She looked at him sheepishly. This treatment was simply too much for her. Not only was the merciless business magnate spoiling her with drinks and shade, but he was even personally fanning her! She wondered what she did to have a man like him...

"Where's your drink? Aren't you hot as well?" She asked him, knowing he was more sensitive to heat than her.

Rosè Yang cleared his throat. "I'm fine." He lied, continuing to fan her. The sun was setting, but it was still quite hot outside. He cursed the weather to hell. This was supposed to be a fun day for the two of them, not one where they had to hide under a large umbrella!

Rosè Yang frowned a bit, then passed the drink to Park Jimin and urged him to take a sip. "It's good and refreshing. Have some." She said, watching him with her large eyes that he could never resist.

The corners of Park Jimin's lips curled up when he took a sip, not because the drink was refreshing or sweet, but it was because she was eagerly egging him on without realizing they had just shared an indirect kiss.

"It's good, right?" She smiled at him, completely unaware that he took her words differently.

"Yeah." He responded, leaning closer to kiss her, but she instantly pulled back much to his dismay. "What's wrong?" He asked, reaching over to cup her cheek in an attempt to kiss her again.

"We're in public." She said, her eyes nervously trailing to her environment. The seating area was completely empty and the bodyguards were forming a circle around them with their backs turned, but she still didn't like to kiss in public. It felt weird for her and made her uncomfortable.

"No one will see. Your sun hat will cover everything." He chuckled, but pulled back after seeing the clear hesitation in her eyes. He stood up and made sure she was holding the drink, before taking her hand and guiding her elsewhere.

When she saw they were walking towards the exit of the park, she spoke up. "Where are we going?" She sounded disappointed.

"I'm taking you somewhere to eat, my love. We've played the entire day, you must be tired and hungry by now." He didn't like dragging her so he changed the position of his hand so that it was securely resting on her hips.