Chapter 115: In The Future

Rosè Yang didn't know how and when she fell asleep in his arms, but she did. And she only discovered it when a piercing sound ripped through the air, startling the loving couple from their slumber.

HONK!

HONK!

She almost fell off the bed in fright upon hearing the blaring horn being blasted from Park Jimin's side. It was annoying and unbearably loud. If it came closer, it could pop their eardrums.

CLUNK!

The noise stopped when the beast that was previously wrapped around her roughly smacked the loud horn out of the perpetrator's hand, the device falling onto the floor with a heavy thud.

Park Jimin had quickly sat up and reacted to the noise, using his entire body to shield his woman on instinct. He has bed hair and his silk button-up was crinkled and messy, but his eyes were incredibly deadly.

"You have a lot of nerve to do that." Park Jimin sneered at the startled Li Xuan that had never seen Park Jimin's hand coming. Park Jimin's speed and stealth were simply way too fast to be detected even by trained men.

His rigid posture and broad shoulders completely hid Rosè Yang  from any harm.

Li Xuan cradled his hand, his skin burning with pain. When he was bold enough to look up, he immediately trained his eyes down to the floor. The murderous aura from Park Jimin was hard to miss. A shiver crawled up his spine and his forehead broke out into a cold sweat. W-why was it so cold in here?

She lifted her head and her heart thudded in fear upon seeing the deep scowl on her grandfather's face.

"G-grandfather." She breathed out in shock, surprised to see his face brimming with disappointment.

"Rosè." His voice contained animosity. He was very displeased at the scene in front of him.

Rosè Yang realized where she went wrong. Immediately, she tried to scramble out of the bed, but Park Jimin refused to let her leave his arms and kept her in place.

"I forced her to allow me to stay the night." He spoke up, his voice thick and rigid like a cold slab of obsidian. Despite his current appearance, his aura was still as frightening as ever. He climbed out of the bed and stood up to his full height that towered over Yang Marco.

"Don't try to intimidate me, boy." He spat out the last word as if it was poison on his tongue. Youngsters these days were getting bolder by the minute.

"I wasn't." Park Jimin's tall and wide frame was able to perfectly hide the frail woman behind him. He knew she placed her grandfather in high regard and was nervous at how this morning has turned out.

"Not only was it leaked that my granddaughter is currently confined here, but you also entered through the front entrance of this hospital like a complete fool. You should know by now the media is going crazy." Yang Marco tilted his head to Li Xuan.

Li Xuan respectfully showed the CEO the tabloid headlines using two hands to pass it along to Park Jimin. His actual instructions from his boss were to chuck the magazines at Park Jimin, but something like that was beyond his capabilities. He didn't want to die so young!

The magazines had headlines swirling around their relationship. Although in varying words, the main point was the same: CEO Park, the man who had not been linked with anyone until Yang Yuna's banquet has been spotted numerous times canoodling with the same woman. Unexpectedly, it was Jeong Jaehyun''s ex-fiancee and the fallen Queen of the socialite circle, Rosè Yang.

There were pictures attached of him walking into the hospital entrance, surrounded by men, but his tall structure and perfectly sculptured face were easy to be spotted. There were side-comments made about how he spent the night at the hospital to take care of her, but the wording hinted something else.