Chapter 160: Ready For War

Rosè Yang didn't know why, but her wandering led her back to Seoul Star Mall. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration, deciding to walk out, but paused. She needed a gown for tomorrow. Reluctantly, she walked towards the elevator. When the store representatives came forward, bowing, she waved them off.

"I can handle it by myself today."

They bowed again and excused themselves. When the elevator door slid open, Rosè Yang strolled inside and by reflex, pressed the highest floor of the mall.

Without much motivation or any stores in mind, Rosè Yang walked wherever her feet took her. Not long after, she stopped right in front of LLP. She was surprised to find herself there, but she was even more surprised to see a familiar striking supermodel chatting with a store employee.

"Lisa?" She called out, surprised to see her.

Lalisa Park paused and turned around, a cold expression on her face — the same one her brother always had. Who was stupid enough to call her the nickname reserved only for her Rosie?!

Upon seeing who it was, a switch was flipped. "Rosie!" Lalisa Park's attitude completely changed. Genuine happiness spread over her face as she practically ran to hug Rosè Yang.

"What are you doing here?" Rosè Yang laughed as Lalisa Park enveloped her into a crushing hug. After spending so much time overseas, Lalisa Park had picked up several customs of foreigners, which wasn't a surprise to Rosè Yang.

"Wait, don't tell me, you're the designer behind LLP?" Rosè Yang gasped, nearly smacking herself for not realizing this sooner.

"Yep, was it a big shock?" Lalisa Park bobbed her head, latching onto Rose Yang's arm and guiding her into the store. She instructed the female employee to lock the doors. With Rosè here, the entire store was closed out so she could have all the time in the world to look around here undisturbed.

Lalisa Park wanted to rush to Rosè Yang right away when she saw the scandal in the media, but she wasn't home and none of the employees back at the Yang Mansion knew where she had gone.

"Well yeah. No one told me anything." Rosè Yang snorted, sitting down on the plush couch as she took in Lalisa Park's appearance. She was dressed from head-to-toe in glamour, but unlike her usual casual attire, she was sporting very professional clothing.

"I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone." Lalisa Park had a fond expression on her face. "I didn't want to use my supermodel fame to gain exposure for the brand. It should succeed on its own."

Fashion designing had been a dream of hers ever since she was a child, but instead of being handed a brush and paper, she was handed a violin. And when the violin was abandoned, she was handed a modeling contract. With all of her hard-earned money from her career, she decided to finally turn her dreams into reality.

"Please don't tell Feng-ge or my parents... They don't know about this yet." Lalisa Park added on, worried they might force her to give up her dream career. Her parents were always against the idea of her working, modeling was supposed to only be a hobby for her. If they discovered she wanted to be a lifelong designer and devote herself to the profession, there would be too much unnecessary conflicts.

Rosè Yang bobbed her head. "Of course." She firmly said, her lips locked.

Lalisa Park blew out a sigh of relief. If it was anyone else that said it, she would not believe them. From being constantly tricked because of her naivety, Lalisa Park often had a problem trusting people. In this world, there was only a handful she dared to consult with and Rosè Yang was the main person she trusted.

"By the way, Lisa, you don't happen to have a spare dress on hand, right?" Rosè Yang tried her best to keep her voice from sounding too hopeful for fear of burdening Lalisa Park.