Chapter 147: Pushed Over The Rooftop

When the pristine and stealthy as night Bugatti pulled up in front of the apartment complex, it attracted a lot of attention. Because the people living here were all middle-class families, they were all surprised to see such a luxury car. Who could be driving such a thing?

The door opened and with one leg before the other, Rosè Yang elegantly climbed out of the car, the wind picking up her hair, sending it fluttering.

The people astonishingly stared at her, their mouths nearly dropping to the floor. Everyone had expected a man to step out, not such a beautiful young woman!

Silky locks that fell in waves, piercing feline eyes, lips that resembled hearts, and clear, porcelain skin, she was a sight to behold. From her charismatic aura, it wasn't hard for the people staring to know she was of higher status.

Rosè Yang grabbed her phone and called Min Jennie, ignoring all of the eyes on her. When she didn't pick up the call, Rosè Yang grew worried. Was she really ignoring her? Rosè Yang knew she wasn't the type to hold a grudge.

Sighing to herself, she walked into the gated community, wrote her name on the guest log and waited for the security guard to allow her entry. Once done, she walked into the neighborhood. It was a group of different apartment complexes all contained behind one gate. It was a nice complex with a playground and a park built within it. She walked down the stone pavement and looked around for his apartment building.

Was it seventy or eighty building...? She pressed her lips together and went with a lucky guess, went in, took the elevator and knocked on the door. Soon enough, Min Jennie came into sight, her eyes droopy and tired. Her exhausted expression sharpened upon seeing her. Her lips curled downwards into a displeased scowl. Right when she was about to slam the door shut, Rosè Yang stuck her foot out and stopped her.

"Ow!" She purposely lied, in hopes of making her feel guilty. If she felt any remorse, she didn't show it. Uh-oh, she really was mad...

"What do you want?" Min Jennie tried to close the door, but she yanked it open. She jumped at her strength. Since when was she this strong?! She slightly glanced at her thin arms and sighed in her head. She barely did any exercise aside from flexing her wrist. It's no wonder she had no strength.

"I came to apologize and make sure you're well fed." Rosè Yang held up the lunch bags filled with dishes and greeted her with a bright smile.

Min Jennie glared at her. "I don't want it."

"Are you sure?" Rosè Yang unzipped the bags a bit and instantly, the delectable aroma of her favorite dishes came out. Fried pork ribs, seafood fried rice, seven treasure chicken, her favorite garlic and oyster sauce green beans, as well as beef bone soup, she really went all out for her.

Upon smelling the food, Min Jennie's mouth watered. She simply couldn't resist. After a few seconds of eyeing her brightly-lit face and the food, he reluctantly stepped aside to let her in.

Rosè Yang wasn't sure what the primary reason for her anger was. Originally, she thought it was because she stood her up on their dinner, but figured she wasn't that petty. After thinking about it for a while, she came to the conclusion that someone must've told her she was attending Kim Taehyung's banquet.

"It was freshly made just a few minutes ago, but just in case, I'll heat it up for you." She told her, taking out the dishes and placing them into the microwave. She turned on the stovetop and poured the soup into a pan.

"Or you can just put the food there and leave." Min Jennie frowned, leaning on the wall and watching her nimble body move back and forth from the kitchen counter to the oven and stove.