Chapter 116: All Night Long

Rosè Yang's lips parted in shock. They had barely established their relationship and he was already thinking of marriage?! She was baffled to hear him talk about marriage so easily.

"My granddaughter is not someone you can marry as you please." Yang Marco 's initial anger began to trickle away with each passing second. Marriage with the next head of the Park family? It was more than he could ever ask for. His prized granddaughter deserved the best of the best. Within their circle, who else could rival Park Jimin?

"Indeed, she is not. But it will happen. I can assure you no one else can pamper and dote on her the same way I do. Even when she becomes spoiled beyond return, I'll continue to do so." Park Jimin declared, his eyes determined and a rare flash of passion was seen on his usually serious, calculating face. He treated this as a serious matter.

Yang Marco was pleased by this response. The edge of his lips curved into a favorable smile. "Very well, I will entrust my granddaughter into your hands."

Rosè Yang's face was filled with bewilderment as she looked at both men in front of her. Had they forgotten she was right there? Marriage? Family? Leaving his granddaughter into Park Jimin's hands?! What about her opinion on this important matter?

They talked as if Park Jimin had already asked for her hand in marriage and her grandfather had agreed, making sure their marriage was set in stone! What type of nonsense was this? She could've sworn her grandfather was much stricter than this!

Completely unknown to her, Yang Marco had planned to summon Park Jimin for a formal talk much later on...

"Wait a minute, all this talk about marriage is too soon. We haven't actually established our relationship." Rosè Yang spoke up, her head peeking from behind Park Jimin to directly face her grandfather.

She turned to Park Jimin , tugging her hands away from his. "You haven't formally asked me out, thus, we're nothing beyond friends. Marriage is out of the question as of the moment." She ignored his accusatory gaze.

So what if he was angry? While the thought of marrying him is nice, he still managed to irk her with his words! Did he think she was an easy woman? Call her old-fashioned, but she preferred to be courted the regular way. After her horrible experience with Jeong Jaehyun, she wanted to experience being in a regular romantic relationship...

"Friends?" His eyes narrowing at the word. Friends?! After spending all those nights entangled in each others' arms and sharing all those passionate kisses, she thought they were friends?! He refused to rot away in the friendzone.

"Yes, friends." She emphasized the last part without faltering at his intimidating glare. His rigid stare was as cold as the harshest nights of winter and as dark as the monsters that lurked in the depths of hell. She could clearly see his whirlwind of emotions, the dark ink swirling with annoyance and dissatisfaction.

The customary warmth she was used to was still there, but the warmth wasn't the type that gently brushed against her skin, washing away all of her worries. It was smoldering and it seemed to want to burn her alive.

Yet, she was rooted in the bed, unflinchingly glaring back at him.

Park Jimin scowled. "Do friends share— "

"Keep your private details private." Yang Marco spoke up. He didn't want to hear anything that happened behind closed doors. He went here to check on his granddaughter's wellbeing, but he was being ignored. If these youngsters want to settle something between them, then they better do it on their own time without intruding on his already tight schedule. He needed to go back to his office soon.

He roughly pushed Park Jimin aside without a care in the world. "Rosie, how are your wounds?"

Although Park Jimin remained unfazed by the shove, Li Xuan was terrified.