Chapter 156: Carelessness

"Jiminie, you're here!" A shrill voice spoke up, high pitched like a girl.

Rosè Yang's eyes sharpened and her expression became fierce as she glowered up at Park Jimin. Oh, so the friend was a lady. What a wonderful surprise.

"I've been waiting for you!" A beautiful woman strolled into the room, seductively swaying her hips side-to-side as she practically ran towards Park Jimin.

Rosè Yang was about to speak up, when Park Jimin said, "Take off the wig and makeup. You're going to cause a misunderstanding." He scowled, sidestepping his friend. He could already feel his woman glaring daggers at him, demanding an explanation for this. He tightened his hold on her hands to prevent her from wriggling out of it.

The woman pouted, batting her long lashes at Park Jimin. She had high cheekbones, a squarish, almost rough jawline, but she worked it perfectly with her makeup. "Jiminie, you're no fun!" She tried to grab his arm, but he easily pushed her away, his eyes ablaze.

"Sung Woon, stop joking around." Park Jimin was close to yanking the damn wig off of his friend. His woman was really close to dumping him on the second day of their relationship!

"Ugh, fine." Sung Woon stopped imitating a woman's voice and took off the wig, revealing short and wavy hair.

Rosè Yang blinked in surprise, taken back by both the change in tone. He was a guy all along? Sung Woon shifted his gaze to the fierce woman standing beside Park Jimin, scrutinizing her in the process. He walked to her and was about to lift her chin to properly examine her face before Park Jimin swatted his hands away.

"Don't touch her." Park Jimin scowled, which made Sung Woon roll his eyes.

"Relax, I'm not even into her." Sung Woon scoffed, but just to piss Park Jimin off, he reached out his hand to give her a polite handshake.

"What's your name?" He already knew who she was. Rosè Yang, the previous reigning Queen of Korea, one would need to be a fool not to know her. He also had a slight grudge towards her for the last time she ruined his dress. He was pestered to make a dress for her and what did the young lady do with it? Have it covered in desserts and god knows what!

Rosè Yang accepted his handshake, revealing an amicable smile. "Rosè Yang, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hm, yes, I remember you clearly." He decided today would be a good day to avenge his poor dress, but when Park Jimin gave him a threatening look, Sung Woon could only bite his tongue and restrain his annoyance.

Rosè Yang understood which incident he was referring to. "The dress you made for me that night was beautiful, a vision to behold...but it was ruined by my carelessness. I truly apologize for it." She paused and carefully thought over her next few words. "As an apology, I will owe you a favor." It was one thing for a woman of her status to sincerely apologize, but even giving him a favor was another.

Even Sung Woon, who didn't grow up in wealth, understood the importance of her words. She owed him a favor. And with her background, the things he could ask were limitless... This quelled his anger the slightest bit. He wondered how far her connections and money could get him.

"I'll take your word for it then." He nodded, guiding her into the back room where all of the ready-made dresses were on full display.

When Rosè Yang saw them, her eyes widened in shock. This room was easily worth millions, but that was not what caught her eyes. Standing in the room were three mannequins of the most stunning dresses she had ever seen.

The cut, the style, the material, everything about these dresses were perfect, and each of them had their own charm. The first had the feel of a fairy descending from heaven to mingle with the humans, the second was a fiery red, passionate dress that would perfectly hug the wearer, highlighting every curve — even if there were none. But what truly had her attention was the last gown.