Chapter 148: Our Intimate Moments

After finishing her meal with Min Jennie , Rosè Yang was planning to drive home but realized it was still bright and early in the afternoon. She recalled her grandfather's words from the hospital that Park Jimin had bought her a property. Curiously, she wondered if she should ask Park Jimin about it and after careful consideration, called him. He picked up on the first ring.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong?" Was the first thing Park Jimin said, his words taking the senior executives in the meeting room by complete surprise. It was the first time they had seen their boss disregard his work environment just to pick up a call. Usually, his phone was placed as far away from him as possible, but recently, it was always in front of him.

"I was just wondering about the location of the apartment you bought for me..." She trailed off, realizing how shameless she sounded. "I really appreciate the gift and—"

"Your question was perfectly fine, don't overthink your own words." He chuckled, already knowing she convinced herself of something. "The villa is located in Cerulean Water Pavilions, it's the second biggest property."

Rosè Yang's mouth dropped open in shock. She didn't know whether to cry or laugh at his words. Was he serious? The cheapest property at Cerulean Water Pavilions is priced at one hundred million dollars! The highly prestigious gated community was known to house only the most opulent personages. Even if one had money, they could not simply purchase land or housing there, it was simply an impossible dream. She remembered the waitlist just to tour or even dream of placing a bid on any of the houses was at least half a decade long!

She was really losing in this gift war, dang it!

Hearing her silence, Park Jimin grew doubtful of the gift. "You don't like it? It's alright, I will have another one purchased for you." His words made the executives gag with blood. Who exactly was he speaking to?! Which sane person in this world would see a Cerulean Water Pavillion villa as unworthy?!

"No, no, it's fine—"

"Just fine? You don't have to force yourself to like it for my sake. I'll have a new property under your name by tonight—"

"Hey, hey, I'm the only one allowed to overthink in our relationship! Don't mirror my bad attributes." She hurriedly said, typing the GPS into the car to drive her way to the community, but found out it wasn't registered in the map. Of course, it wasn't, the location was so well-hidden, not just anyone could know where it was!

The edge of Park Jimin's lips twitched, threatening to break out into a smile at her words. She said 'our relationship,' did that mean she acknowledged they were a couple? The idea made his heart skip a beat, the action surprising him. "Okay." He readily agreed with her words. With how elated he was, he was willing to oblige any of her demands — even if it was asking for the world to kneel before her!

Rosè Yang blew out a sigh of relief, her shoulders relaxing. "Where is the address? It's not popping up on the map."

Still, in a good mood, Park Jimin responded in a fond voice, "I'll take you there tomorrow."

She grew antsy at his words. Was it right to drag him away from his work? She was worried what other people would think of her, in particular, that secretary of his that she knew did not like her very well. "I-it's fine, I can go there myself. I don't want to pull you away from your work—"

"It's our first marital house, I want to help you tour it." He smoothly said, his words causing a shocked air of silence into the meeting room.

The people in there were astounded at his words, some even spurted out the water had just sipped, while the others had their mouths drop so wide an emu egg could have been placed inside and fit well!