Chapter 108: Your Woman

Han Wuting who was standing behind the head of the neurology department was the first person in line to speak, thus, his attention was on the clipboard on his hand with the patient's files in it.

Working with VVIPs in First Hospital for a long time, he was accustomed to treating "anonymous" patients, and only had details of their medical record while the management withholds their identity.

When he heard a gasp of shock, he looked up and his eyes flickered with surprise.

So these were the people causing a ruckus in the VVIP floor by making sure even the hospital staff can't approach the room without clearance... The infamous Park
siblings. His eyes zoned in on one person in particular — Lalisa Park who had set him up for a failed blind date. He still hadn't forgiven her for that.

When she asked him if he was interested in going on a blind date with her friend, he agreed. He knew the Park's vetted the people in their circle, and a friend she talked affectionately about would have definitely surpassed the Park family's standards. All she told him was that she came from a wealthy background, had a good job, and was very beautiful.

He had been busy pursuing his medical career and rarely spent time immersing himself within the socialite circle, much to his parents' chagrin. When Lalisa Park informed him that it was Rosè Yang, he vaguely remembered about her reputation as the alcoholic ex-fiance of Jeong Jaehyun, but decided to humor Lisa's idea.

When they finally met, he was pleasantly surprised to see she was nothing like the reputation that preceded her. He had been excited to get in touch with her, only to later find out that she purposely gave him a wrong number. The embarrassment from that realization had truly given his self-esteem a hit.

"Han Wuting, it's been a while." Lalisa Park spoke up, nervously glancing at her older brother and Rosè. She prayed the former wouldn't understand why she was so anxious.

"Yes, indeed it has. We haven't seen each other since the blind date you've set up for me. I really liked her but she gave me..." His eyes trailed to the woman on the bed. He was dazed to see Rosè Yang. When he had performed surgery on her, he was simply too worried about the almost fatal state of her head injury that he didn't realize her identity.

"We meet again, Rosè Yang." He revealed an amiable smile.

"About that, can we speak about it in private?" Lalisa Park hesitantly asked while praying that the stoic expression on her brother's face didn't mean he understood the situation.

Han Wuting raised a brow at her nervousness. What was she so scared about? Where did that supermodel confidence and allure go?

"No. I have a patient to tend to." He chuckled at Lalisa Park before looking back to Rosè Yang. "I didn't expect this would be how we meet again." He wasn't surprised by her horrible appearance. Being a doctor, he had seen worse. This didn't even faze him.

Park Jimin's eyes darkened when he finally pieced two and two together. The blind date that Lalisa Park had dared to pair him up with was none other than with his Rosè Yang. He suddenly remembered the long list of blind dates his sister had his woman go on. He intensely stared at his sister as the temperature dropped below freezing point. His expression was not one that people wanted to trifle with, especially when he looked as if ready to murder someone.

Lalisa Park paled in fear when she saw her brother's expression. "Oops, I can explain-"

"Kim Namjoon, send her to the main mansion. I'll deal with her later." Park Jimin ordered. Immediately, his secretary stepped forward with Park Jimin 's personal bodyguards.

"Wait, Oppa, hear me out first! You know if I go back, they'll keep me there for a long time! Mother has been nagging me about my career and bringing a man home. I'm really in for an earful—"