Chapter 89: Do You Really Want To Find Out?

Rosè Yang stood there as memories of the past flooded her mind, washing over her like a tsunami, and nearly drowning her as it did when she drank herself to sleep.

She thought back to the time she walked into Jeong Jaehyun's office late at night. He was sitting on his big leather chair, similar to the one that Park Jimin was sitting on.

Jeong Jaehyun had his hands around Chou Tzuyu's tiny frame, holding her in place as she practically straddled him with her hands resting on his shoulder for support. Their scene was more intimate than the one she was currently looking at, but to her, it was very familiar.

A secretary and a man she favored, she hated to see this again.

From her perspective, the woman, who seemed like his secretary based on her attire, and Park Jimin were leaning towards each other while looking at the paper on his hand.

The distance between their faces was almost negligible, so little to the point of where one wrong turn of the head and they would've locked lips. It was not a position one would be in while in the office if they didn't have an intimate relationship.

'So he was like this to other women as well...I wasn't the special one.' She muttered to herself.

She blinked as she became angry and frustrated at how she had let her heart and mind get ahead of herself.

She felt her walls resurface. The bricks that he had been pulling piece by piece apart slowly was quickly coming back together, building up the walls higher than ever.

Rosè Yang bit her tongue to hold back from lashing out. The words "It's not like I'm your girlfriend or wife" rang in her head, taunting and mocking her. Yes, it seems she had no right to be angry at him. Based on how quickly he had moved on, she realized he had listened to it very well.

Park Jimin was surprised to see the flash of pain and betrayal on her face which disappeared as fast as it had come. Her face turned blank, like an empty piece of paper.

He had previously been distracted and was then pleasantly surprised that she came by. Seeing her sudden aloofness and her rigid expression, it was when he realized how this scene may have looked like to her. And upon seeing her not make a fuss, his expression darkened.

Back at Jeong Corporation, she used to make a scene in the office whenever Chou Tzuyu was involved. Was his standing in her life truly lower than Jeong Jaehyun's?

"I apologize, Mr. Park. It seems as if I was interrupting something." She spoke up, her voice distant and unsympathetic as if she was speaking to a stranger. She bent down to pick up the fallen manila envelope while his eyes followed her every move.

She clenched her hand on the envelope, a small crinkling sound escaping from it. She gritted her teeth and said, "I will come back some other day-"

"Sit down." His reply seemed like a heavy command she was not allowed to refuse. He watched her pretty little eyes narrowed into slits as she glowered at him.

"I have better things to do. Have a good day, Mr. Park." She nearly snarled at him. Before she can make a move, the door shut tightly behind her. She turned around and pushed at the metal handles but found it was not budging. He had locked her in, or more importantly, Kim Namjoon had locked her in.

"Open the door-"

"It wasn't a suggestion." He stood up to his full glory and released his unrelenting aura.

The puzzled Kang Seulgi sized Rosè Yang from head to toe.

What was this strange and unfamiliar woman doing here? Kang Seulgi felt the edges of her lips tug down at the casual attire the woman was wearing. Moreover, she couldn't believe someone dared to speak to Park Jimin with such a haughty and arrogant tone.