Chapter 111: Its The Truth

Rosè Yang suspiciously eyed her giddy expression.

"Lisa, we're adults now." She chided her, already guessing the plan.

"H-huh? I don't know what you're talking about." Lalisa Park sheepishly smiled, innocently batting her eyes even though she was pretty much caught red-handed.

"I will not always argue for you — especially if you're in the wrong." Rosè Yang chuckled when Lisa pouted, her eyes growing wide as she put on her best puppy look.

"But Rosie!" She whined like a clingy child, which she pretty much was.

Rosè Yang rolled her eyes with an amused smile on her lips. "Besides, I can't always go against your brother's words. It's not like he'll listen to me forever—"

"I know for a fact that he will! He looks at you like a lovestruck fool. I'm sure if you told him to jump off a building, he'll ask you if you want to see any cool tricks!" Lalisa Park exasperatedly clasped her hands together, already envisioning the things that Rosè could do for her. Maybe if she begged enough, Rosè would convince her overbearing brother to not drag her back to the main mansion anymore...

"Cool tricks?" Rosè Yang repeated, raising a curious brow.

"Yeah!" She lowered her voice to speak deeper and rougher in an attempt to imitate her brother, "Want me to backflip over this building instead?"

Rosè Yang let out a peal of laughter upon seeing the poor imitation of Park Jimin . "Stop it, Lisa. Your brother will never do that." She rolled her eyes in disbelief at how dramatic Lalisa Park could be.

"But it's true!" Lalisa Park was unhappy that she doesn't believe her. Just as she opened her mouth to speak again, her phone went off. She glanced down and her face paled. It was her manager.

She had completely forgotten that she had rescheduled a lot of her appointments to stay with her Rosie as much as she could! Her eyes flew to the time and she nearly cried on the spot. She had one for tonight that she just couldn't cancel...

Rosè Yang also saw who was calling and chuckled. She knew Lalisa Park was going to be in for an earful. She may not have been scolded by her parents today, but her manager would most definitely reprimand her.

"Go to the shoot now. It's only five in the afternoon. You can still make it." Rosè Yang shooed her out of the room just as Lalisa Park picked up the call. Before Lalisa Park could even speak, a loud voice had already started berating her, forcing the poor woman to cringe back and hold the phone at a safe distance.

Rosè Yang watched in amusement as Lalisa Park walked out of the room, not daring to speak a single word as her manager berated her again and again.

Since she finally had some time to herself, she decided to finally check up on her phone. A sharp tingling sensation shot up from her stomach as she attempted to reach for it on the nightstand. It seems the wound was too deep that it had not yet healed even with all this time.

'This wound is nothing compared to what you've suffered before...' She thought to herself, climbing out of the comfortable bed to grab her phone. Once she had gotten it, she waddled back to her bed and climbed in again.

She was surprised her phone was even intact. She had expected it to be broken beyond repair. How did her phone even get returned? Did Park Jimin find it on the way to the warehouse?

She ran her finger over the smooth glass screen, a soft expression on her face when she thought about Park Jimin. She thought his affections would disappear after seeing what she was able to do...She didn't expect him to stay and behave the same way he always did around her, as if that night was a mere dream. In fact, their relationship seems much closer now...