Chapter 145: Plump Backside

Park Enterprise.

In the deadly silent room, a nervous and sweaty man sat in front of a regal dragon whose lethally emotionless expression was scarier than facing a serial killer.

Time trickled by extremely slow, where a minute felt like an hour. The room was also precariously cold. The man thought he was sitting in front of a snow-covered mountain, instead of a brooding man.

"B-Boss..." The executive tried to ignite a conversation, but his voice was too meek and pathetic for Park Jimin to even bother with the talk.

"You're fired." Park Jimin pressed a button and in rushed the security team.

The executive wailed upon hearing the two most dreadful words in the world. He squealed like a pig being slaughtered. "No, wait, Boss please! Give me another chance! I swear I won't be bribed again—" Too late. He was dragged out of the room, screaming, kicking, and begging for mercy, his grating voice bouncing off the hallways, causing the employees to cringe upon hearing the deafening sound.

Kim Namjoon walked in immediately afterward. "Boss, your next order?"

"Have all of his work and personal history checked." Park Jimin paused before saying, "Bankrupt him." He disdainfully said.

"I expect to see the stocks of Jeong Corporation drastically plummet by the crack of dawn."

"Right away, Boss." Kim Namjoon nodded, bowed his head, and excused himself. When he was out of the office and the door was closed, he sighed in disappointment.

What a foolish man.

Just a few minutes ago, the executive had miraculously talked his way into having a personal meeting with the President and instead of eventfully utilizing every second he spent with the CEO, the man passed along the failed proposal from Jeong Corporation.

To work at Park Enterprise was the greatest honor that any office employee could achieve and to touch a position higher than the regular worker was something that many people would die for. Why throw it away for a quick buck? How stupid.

At the very least, someone completely useless was thrown off the team and would soon be replaced by someone a lot more competent and, hopefully, refreshing enough to bring new ideas to the company.

Back at his desk, Kim Namjoon focused on the tasks given by his Boss. He knew his Boss had always wanted to destroy Jeong Corporation, but was waiting for the right moment and reason to do so. If he irrationally did it without a proper explanation, it would not look good in the eyes of the media.

True to his Boss' words, the second the sunset in the west and rose in the east, Jeong Corporation was thrown into chaos.

The prices of their stocks drastically and disastrously fell, as several companies simultaneously pulled their partnerships with Jeong Corporation. The revenue lost was at least eight hundred million dollars, nearly reaching a billion by the time the sun had fully risen high in the sky.

The good weather was a complete contrast to the disarray of Jeong Corporation. They couldn't do anything but panic in their chairs, for who would they dare cry to?

If they had the guts to approach the media and offer their side of the story, Park Enterprise would only shoot them down further with evidence of their under-the-table deal made with the executive.

Jeong Corporation was cornered.

They could only sit and wait for the storm to pass while attempting to pacify the great titan they had offended. Throughout the entire morning, the Jeong's attempted to contact the Park's. It started with Mother Jeong contacting Madam Park to Father Jeong contacting Mr. Park and finally, Elder Jeong attempting to get in touch with Elder Park. None of them prevailed or ever thought about going against Park Jimin's decision.