CHAPTER 3 : Inlove with him?

Inlove with Him?

"Really? Oh ghod thank you so much. He said as he hugs her tightly then they break the hug but then someone who pushed Charmaine to him so she bumped in to him closer again and they was looking at each other. "You're so B-beautiful. He said in serious tone. Then she just smiled at him and her cheecks was turning into red like a tomato and he smiled back at her. "Haha No one ever calls me "Beautiful" before. Charmaine said. "Now you are always beautiful to me. He said.

As he grabs Charmaine's waist and he moves closer to her and he lean a kiss to her lips gently and Charmaine was just shocked about the action he did as she puts her hands around his neck and kissed him back and they we're just kissing there together never breaking the kiss.

"Charmaine.... Um hey Charmaine wake up, wake up, hey are you still alive? Oh ghod what i'm going to do? He said while waking her up.

Then suddenly a reality hits her as she woke up in to the chair.

"W-what? Where am i? Huh? What happend the--the girl? Where is she? Charmaine asked.

"What who's girl are you talking about? Hey wake up you are dreaming oh ghod you know i'm about to go and it's my break time now but then you slept there like an idiot. Wake the hell up now i'm hungry. He said. "Okay okay geez, but wait how about my interview or something am i already hired? Charmaine ask. "No! You're not hired. He said. And later that she finally came back to their house.

"Hi Mom, and Dad what are you guys doing-- wait, Woah this is looks delicious what are these for? It's so many foods right now it's not my birthday, or either Cherry what are these for Mom, Dad? Charmaine ask. "Oh hey Sweetie you're finally here oh these are for you, is it true that you are finally get a job? Cherry just texted me, Congratulations on that. "What? Mom-- i'm not even get hi-- Charmaine said as her Mom shut her mouth. "Shh shh i know that you are not a secretary yet but you finally get hired.. We are so really proud of you Sweetie. Mrs. Jenny said. "What? Mom-- i-- "Hep, Hep, let's eat now come on. Mr. Mitch said. "Dad i--- literally. Charmaine said as her mom feed her so she didn't say or explain about the job.

While they are happy eating together there's a knock on the door. "Oh i will get that--- coming who is that? Mr. Mitch said. "Mmh i think you are guys are happy there huh, how about this? You need to pay for this house rent now if you can't pay that now you will get out and your family here. The lady said. "Now? Umm i don't have any money that this big i cannot afford now i um promise i will pay for it tom. But not now please. He said. "I came here yesterday, and the other day and i didn't recieve any payment for you, No excuses pay for it right now. "Huh i don't have any... he said. "Okay now you can pack your things and everything here now. The lady said. "W-what wait just give us some time i promise that i'll pay this okay? Mr. Mitch said. "Hey Dad is everything okay here? Charmaine said. "Nothing Sweetie everything is okay. Mr. Mitch said. "You need to pay for this house rent now those days passed but your Dad didn't pay for the rent yet so this one is the last you need to pay it now or else you will get out of here. The lady said in anger. "Mmh Ma'am please can you just give us some other day to pay for it please we're promise that we're gonna pay for it as soon as possible. Charmaine said.

"No more words or excuses pack your things now. The lady said. "Please don't be like this Ma'am. Charmaine said in teary eyes. "Tommorow you guys need to pack your things now and get out of this house. The lady said. As she walks out. "Argh Dad what are we going to do? We don't have a money that much this is so expensive. Charmaine said in a sad face. "Hey honey, Sweetie, what's going on? Mrs. Jenny asked. "The lady came here again and she said that if we didn't pay the rent now we will get out of this house now. Mr. Mitch said. "What? Again? Oh what are we going to do? Mrs. Jenny said. "Don't worry han, Sweetie, I'll find a way to pay for it okay? Mr. Mitch said. As they hug together.

A few hours later

"Hey Daddy where are you going? Are you not sleepy yet? Charmaine asked. "Hi Sweetie... Nope i'll go somewhere i promise i'll be back in a second go to sleep now Okay? Mr. Mitch said. "Oh okay Dad bye take care don't get home late. Charmaine said. "Yes Sweetie i will bye. Mr. Mitch said.

And then Charmaine walks in to her room to get sleep while her Dad was walking outside he saw his friend. "Oh hey Mitch is that you? He said. "Woah Kenneth Is that you? Omg how are you? Long time no see huh. Mr. Mitch.
"Busy working... of course i have family anyways what are you doing here in the middle of the night? He asked.

"Mmmh... actually i have a problem now so i walk here instead to get rid of it.

"What is it? I think i can help you. He said. "No! It's okay thanks.... mmh i hope am i just like you now, you are very successful huh what is your job then? Mr. Mitch asked. "Oh i am a C.E.O of the company then, but now my son it's the new C.E.O of our Company cause i think i can't work anymore so i passed it to him instead i want my son to be like me and i am so proud of him. He said.

"Woah really? I bet you guys have a big houses and successful now right? Mr. Mitch said. "Mmh kinda.. but not like that much, how about you? Your family? How is it now? Tell me what's wrong? He asked.