ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 2 : Looking for a job

Looking for a Job

"i think they need a secretary for their boss in there so what are you waiting for go ahead sis. Cherry said. "What did you say?? A SECRETARY?? i ask. "Yes you don't want it? ok fine then go find something else. "No i mean um what am i going to do then? "Go apply to their company now i'll show you what kind of company is that. Cherry said. "Right now? i ask again. "YES!! Here this one see it's a business company, oh hey come on let's go follow me. Cherry said. While pulling Charmaine's arms. "Hey where are we-- hey wait. I said.

then a few hours later we are now standing in front of the company's building while waiting.

What the hell are we doing in here? I ask. "This is what i'm talking about ugh. Applying of course don't you want? Cherry said. "Huh? Wait are you crazy? I am applying for a job like this? *pointing at my clothes* ugh and didn't plan anything are you sure about that? I said. "So? You are already pretty and smart for that no need to! I'm a 100% sure about that um i think their boss is not that scary at all so go ahead you can do it! Cherry said. "Wait uh-- argh I'm gonna kill you later. I said. "Have some fun there i'll cheer for you sis. Cherry said while pushing Charmaine inside and after she left Charmaine in there and then in the company a scary loud voice come inside a room so my heart beats fast.

In the office:

"GO DO YOU'RE JOB PROPERLY!! THIS IS A TRASH DO IT AGAIN.

Ye-yes Boss i'm sorry i-- i will do it again. Someone said while crying in front of their boss. "Then i shookt my head and move towards to him bravely. "And you what do you want? Sorry i'm busy umm you can come here in the next saturday okay? You can go now" he said while typing on the computer on his desk in the office. "Then suddenly a familiar voice come inside of my mind, so i move in the other side and recognize his face. "Wait are you the girl who kicked my car in the middle of the road? Ha? What the hell are you doing here? He ask. "Huh? Um me? No i'm not. I said. While covering my face "No it's you i recognize you're jacket, you're face aish you--- then he moves forward to me then he grabs my hands. "I said i'm not! Ugh stop touching me you hurting me. i'm looking for a job i'm here to apply a work of course.

I said. In annoyed face. "Oh really HAHAH so you're here to apply a job ooohh i see huh haha what a coincidence the one who kicked my car is going to apply here in my company oh really? But before that i wanted to know about you first so tell me about yourself first okay? He said. "Me? U-h i am..

Then a few a hours later he fell asleep on his desk so i wake him up while tapping his shoulder.

"Hey wake up you--- oh gosh why did he just slept like that while i'm talking here argh this man gosh.... Charmaine said. And then she was just starring at him while sleeping there then she realize the handsomeness of that man.

Wha-what? Why is he handsome while sleeping like that mmh. Charmaine said while smiling. And then she moves forward to him and she sits infront of him while facing him. "Woah you are so damn perfect, the nose, eyes, lips, everything is perfect wow. Charmaine said as she touch his face gently. Then he just woke up in a scared face that they bumped their heads hard. "Oh god what the hell are you doing? Awww.. what kind of head did you have a coconut head? That damn hurts. He said. "Nothing!! Aww no you are the one who have a coconut head aww that's is really hurt Charmaine said. "Oh really? Huh so what are you doing to me? He ask. "Nothing mmh, i change my mind bye then go to sleep again, sleep well bye. Charmaine said as she quickly stood up to the chair. "Mmh whatever.... alright then! And I'm in a break now. He said. As he stand up on his chair too. But then suddenly a girl came in to his office. "Omg Babe is that really you? I'm back how are you i miss you so much. The girl said. As she came towards him and hugs him tighly. "Wh-what the hell are you-- Get off me, i'm in the break so i'm going now i have no time, let's go babe. He said as he grabs charmaine's waist to get the hell out of that girl.

"What the f*ck??? Who is she??? Is he call her Babe? If i'm not mistaken umm is that his new gir-- argh i hate him Daddy!!!! Where are you. The girl said in anger while screaming as she ran off in to the office.

On the outside..

"Hey hey can you please get off me now? What the hell is wrong with you? Who is she and did you just call me "Babe". Charmaine said in a confused face. "Hey shh just shut up please i'll explain to you later okay i'm just having a dangerous life now can you just please help me instead. He said while hiding. "I'll help you if you said to me that what's was really happend and who is she? If you didn't tell me i'll go instead and say bye bye to you. Charmaine said. "Argh fine you-- okay listen she is my Ex girlfriend we didn't have a good relationship because of her attitude i really don't like her but her Dad was pushing me to her, to get married with her and i don't like it, but then i don't have a choice because her Dad was my Dad's friend or let's say my Dad's childhood friend and they own this Company that i worked to so please can you just help me with this. He said.

"What is your name btw? You are the C.E.O here right? Charmaine asked. "Yeah yeah.. I'm Beckham btw now i'm begging you to help me with this situation. He said. "Alright calm down Mr. Beckham i cannot promise you that i'm going to help all of your problems cause ugh fine! Okay then i'll go help you with that. Charmaine said.