CHAPTER 27 : The Compete Begins

The Compete Begins

"Hey there honey! What's up? Thalia said. "Why are you here? i thought you go home now mmh? Mr. Beckham said. "Me? No of course i'm not leaving without my man, um uh i just get to the outside to buy something, why you look so suprised huh? And oh Hi Charmaine. Thalia said. "H-hey Thalia. Charmaine said faking her smiles. "Um You looks so happy today huh are you in a mood? Thalia ask. "N-nope not really that in a mood. Charmaine said. "Oh okay. Thalia said smiling.

"Um /* ehem okay Uh Charmaine here's work that your going to do today um... and oh i'll explain this first to you. Mr. Beckham said and he gets towards to Maine's table. "Okay? Charmaine said. "Um alright you're going to do... he said. And then there's Thalia making an angry face at the back while looking at Charmaine.

"Okay and? Charmaine ask. "And that, then you can continue it! Ok understand now? Mr. Beckham said. "Wait um can i do this at my computer to make it easier? Can i Charmaine ask. "Oh ghod Yes of course you can't do that without your computer oh ghod Maine. Mr. Beckham said slapping his face hard. "B-but how do i? Um i actually forgot now cause you know um ever since i didn't work this passed days, can you atleast teach me with that? Pretty please. Charmaine ask. "W-what oh my fine here i'll teach you listen click this. Mr. Beckham said as he gets closer to her while teaching her at the computer and then they accidently touch the mouse at the same time so both of their hands are now holding and they both stare at each other.

"Ooh~ i'm so sorry, there i think that one. Charmaine said and her gaze back to the screen of the computer but Beckham is still looking at her. "Uh um Yea! That's it. Mr. Beckham said. "Hey guys are you um guys okay? Thalia ask. "Of course we are, um Mr. Beckham i know already thanks. Charmaine said while smiling. "Uh okay! Pass it to me later. Mr. Beckham said as he gets back to work and Thalia gets towards to Charmaine on her Table.

"YAH!! Are you still flirting with him? Thalia whisper to her ear. "Me? Why would i do that? Um? Charmaine ask. "I saw it in my own eyes want a compete huh? Thalia said. "Tsk.. i don't want to compete, do what you want, i'm just doing my job and you don't care about it, Mind your own business though. Charmaine said. "Argh i hate you, i'll kill you, be thankful he's right here, but when he's not here you're a dead meat. Thalia said getting more angry at her.

-After a few hours later-
Charmaine is now finally done at works as she passed it already to her Boss when..

"Nice work! Um hey Maine! Uh do you mind if you make me some coffee pls? Mr. Beckham ask. "Oh sure! I will. Charmaine said.

"Ehem i think she's now tired for her work right Maine? Um i'll just go make you some. Thalia said. "No! It's okay, i only want her coffee let Maine make me some coffee then. Mr. Beckham said. "Okay Mr. Right away! Charmaine said as she runs out to make her boss a coffee. "Aha! One point for Maine haha, oh hey Mr. Beckham this is the work you assign to me it's already done. Seorina came out of nowhere. "Woah! Um okay well done thanks. Mr. Beckham said. "Yes just for you. Seorina said as she winks to him and leaves. "Argh... i hate you all, this is so embarrassing. Thalia said. "Mmh? What happend to you? Mr. Beckham ask. "Nothing! Argh i'm leaving now. Thalia said in anger and then she leaves.

Thalia gets home already while crying and then after an hours she finally gets home.

"Argh... *sobbing* i hate her so much, Dad!! Daddy where are you?? Thalia said crying. "Oh my dear princess why did you came back early? Mr. Jason ask. "Oh Dad what i'm i going to do? That b*tch Charmaine ugh Dad!! she's flirting with my husband i mean my future husband, i hate her, i hate her. Thalia screams. "Hey calm down my princess who's Charmaine?? Mr. Jason ask.

"It's--it'ss-- Beckham's new Secretary. Thalia said crying. "Mmh let me teach her some lesson. Mr. Jason said. "What are you going to do Daddy? Thalia ask. "You'll see! Mr. Jason said.

-After a few minutes later-
They are now in the house.

"Hi there Mrs. Yuri and Mr. Kevin, oh and Hi Dad and Mom.. ooh what's that smell? Charmaine said. "Hey Sweetie! Oh you're here hmm you already smell it huh here look at it. Mrs. Yuri said. "Ooh i wanna help, Wow that's looks really good huh, um wait a minute. Charmaine said as she takes her bag down and she wears an apron and tails her hair.

"Okay are you going to help me cook? Alright then do this one. Mrs. Yuri said while smiling. "Yeps, oh okay then. Charmaine said. And then Beckham came and he saw them both while cooking. And he smile in there while starring at them both.

"Oh hey Son! Wait there we're almost done. Mrs. Yuri said.

And then when they are finally done they all came in to eat.

"Wow that's so many! Cherry said. "Woah this looks good. Mr. Kevin said. "Of course! Me and Maine made this okay then sit you guys let's now eat. Mrs. Yuri said. "Alright let's eat. Charmaine said and then she saw Yeon there starring at her in a death stare. "Um uh okay. Charmaine said.

Then they all eat happily together there, after they eat Charmaine is doing the dishes when someone made her scream in a shock.

"Boo!! Yeon said. "Oooh.. *Screams* Ghod Yeon what the heck are you doing? Charmaine ask then Yeon grabs her arms and pulls it and he drags her outside.

"H-hey stop pulling me.
Charmaine said.