CHAPTER 34 : Embarrasing Moments

Embarrasing moment
ever

"Wait what M-mom? Really? Beckham said. "Sshh sshh shut up and go do it. Mrs. Yuri said. "Argh really? Beckham said and he gets inside of Charmaine's room and wake her up. "U-uh h-hey are you awake. He ask then he taps her shoulder waking her up. "Mmh? What? Oh me am i awake? Oh no i'm sleeping ofc i am tss... wait what the hell are you um doing here at my room? Are you gonna do something to me no don't you ever. Charmaine said.

"No, no, i'm here to argh wake you up um Mom told me that i need to, ugh just um let's go eat. He said and leaves. "W-what? Um uh alright. Charmaine said in a confused face as she gets up in her bed and fix herself in the mirror and after that she gets down in the stairs and she heard them outside so she gets outside the house to look at it.

"Wow! She said. "Hey Sweetie come on in let's eat. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh hello my Sweetie you're finally awake come on in. Mrs. Jenny said. "What's goin on? Is there's a party going on is it? Charmaine ask. "Nope it's like a party but we just going to have a dinner tonight, i miss doing it when my Son's are have no school back then we're having a family bonding a dinner we do it everytime. Mrs. Yuri said.

"Oh is that so? That's great huh. Mrs. Jenny said. "Yes my Son's love it hehe right honey? Um come now sit since you're both late you both sit there and let's eat. Mrs. Yuri said. "U-uh~ Y-yea. Charmaine said and she gulps. "What? Beckham said. "Don't what me Son, go eat. Mrs. Yuri said. And then Charmaine is just freeze in there and an akward moment hits them both. "So um What happend earlier huh? You guys seems really tired huh all of you are sleepy come on guys hey come on guys wakey wakey. Mrs. Yuri said. "We're just tired Mom. Yeon said. "Yes we are. Beckham said it too. "Oh really?? Hey Yeon, Beckham did you guys drink my beer? Mr. Kevin ask. "What beer us? N-no? Yeon said. "Then why my beer's are gone and i saw some empty beer bottles near at the pool so? Mr. Kevin said.

"Um i did! Beckham said. "I'll go change it Dad. He said. "What?  Oh ghod then fine go change it. Mr. Kevin. "But that's alot! Did you get drunk Son? Tell me? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Me? No! Beckham said. "That's impossible well it's that so  Charmaine, Cherry did they get drunk? Mr. Kevin ask. "W-what? They ask both at the same time. "Mom, Dad they didn't even know argh seriously? Beckham said.

"Well uh um hey tell the truth! Charmaine whisper to Beckham's ear. "W-what no! They will know what happens to us just shut up. Beckham whisper. "So? Just don't mentioned it that's easy tell them. Charmaine whisper again. "What the i will not. Beckham whisper. "I'll go tell them instead, if you don't want to. Charmaine said. "N-no hey shut it! Beckham said as he covers Charmaine's mouth before she could tell anything.

"Hey what are you doing Son? Mrs. Yuri ask. "M-me? Ahaha.. i'm just f-feeding her this um yea this. Beckham said. "Oh sweet, well go feed her more ok. Mrs. Yuri said. Then there's Yeon and Cherry laughing in there. "So what did you both do in here while where gone. Mrs. Yuri ask Cherry and Charmaine."Us? Um... hahahaha.. Cherry said then suddenly the flashback comes into her mind again and the same with Charmaine.

"It's worst. Charmaine said out of nowhere. "What? Worst? Mrs. Yuri said. And then Beckham gulps. "Oh what did i say? No! I mean yea it's fun um right Sissy? Charmaine said. "Yea! Yea! It is we did have so much fun in here swimming around like Yey ha that's it. Cherry said. "Haha well that's nice huh you guys did that together? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Us? Yea we did haha. Yeon said. "Yeah. Beckham said. "Wow that's great you guys have a little bonding here uh? Mr. Kevin said. "Ooh~ that's what i wanted aaaa my kids well i think you guys need to do it again mmh? Get together that's fun right? Mrs. Yuri said. "Yey that's sounds fun why did you guys get in travel or something. Mr. Kevin. "What? Us? Haha yeah that's uh fun. Yeon said akwardly.

"We have alot of work to do mom, it can't. Beckham said. "What um in another time maybe when you guys are free. Mrs. Yuri said. "Still No! Beckham said in a cold tone and then he leaves.

After a few minutes later all of them are done eating so they clean up now and get in the things inside the house now, but then there's Beckham at the roof top sitting in there and then Charmaine saw him so she gets up and sits beside him.

"H-hey um.. why don't you tell the truth!? Charmaine ask. "Hey what are you doing here how did you get in here? You should sleep now we have alot of work to do tom. Beckham said. "Argh Just answer me first. Charmaine said. "Okay look if they finds out what happens to us they will be earlier for us besides i'm not ready for that kind of you know, i'm just now focusing on my work, i don't want to think about something now. Beckham said. "So why did you still do it? Charmaine ask.

"I don't know it just came i have no control don't know why. He said. "You know um if you don't care about what others feelings just don't make a mistake ever again, don't you just think that this was just a role playing this is in reality world. Charmaine said and then she leaves. "H-hey um. Beckham said and he follows her.