CHAPTER 33 : This is gonna be embarrassing

This is gonna be
embarrassing

"Yes that's a good idea we should make it right now let's do this first is it okay. Mrs. Jenny said and Mrs. Yuri nodded her head in agreement as they start cooking.

While they are busy outside there's Mr. Kevin and Mr. Mitch grilling some porks etc.

"Ooh i smell the pork now, i can't wait to eat it. Mr. Kevin said. "Yea me too it's looks good. Mr. Mitch said. "Yes me too! A-ah i'm so, so happy right now that we all are together now here ahh. Mr. Kevin said. "Mmh you are? Ow me too i have so much to thankful of you i don't know how i'm gonna pay it back to you. Mr. Mitch said. "Um you don't have to do that, I'm just now happy that your here and your family that's a relief to me like i told you, the more that in here the more happier. Mr. Kevin said. "Yea! But i hope i can do this to my family in my own someday. Mr. Mitch said. As Mr. Kevin taps his shoulder.

"You will someday anyways let's finish this.. we're being so emotional now haha. Mr. Kevin said. "A-aah haha Yes let's finish this ooh it's smells good. Mr. Mitch said. And they continue it.

While in Beckham's room he finally awake with a heavy feeling cause of drinking.

"A-aah... what time is it? Oh what is 7:00 at night? Ouch my head it hurts shitty alcohol ah. Beckham said and he lays again on his bed.
Thingking something~ "What the hell did i do? Mmh how did i? He ask himself and then the flash back moments earlier are came back to his mind. "What the f*ck? What the hell did i do? No, no, it's just a dream i think too much of her no, no, Beckham that's not what did happens earlier. He said and he slaps his head hard in embarrasement.

"Um~ Should i apologize? what if she got pregnant by me, what would i do? A-AH!!! Oh ghod this is the dumbest moment i did to a girl. Beckham said and then he goes outside to check if there's any- body in there.

In Charmaine's room;
She wokes up cause she heard noise coming out from the other room so she gets up.

"Oh ghod! What's that? Ooh~ what time is it now? What the heck i slept in a long time. Charmaine said and then the moment was flash on her mind.

"Uh this is annoying why it cames to my mind again, what if i got No!!!! I'm not yet ready pls~ what are gonna say if they finds out this is ugh f*ck this. Charmaine said and then someone knocks on the door. "Mmh? Who's that?? I'm Coming. Charmaine said. And then she opens the door and she saw Beckham standing in there.

"What are you doing here? Charmaine ask. "Hey i need a talk. Beckham said. "We don't have to talk about. Charmaine said. "Look hey if i did something um i wanted to say Sorry for um what i did to you i just don't have a control to myself. Beckham said
"It's just happend! Yea um i know haha that's amazing right? *tears falls into her eyes* Charmaine said. "U-uhm.. hey come with me. Beckham sighs and then he pulls Charmaine's hand. "H-hey where are we going? Charmaine ask. 

And they go outside with nobody in there and they continue their conversation.

"Hey listen, Act like we didn't do something alright and don't you ever tell someone that happens to us understand? Beckham said. "The f*ck oh really well alright if i got pregnant cause of you~ then i'll abort that f*cking child don't you stop me from that it's our fault we shouldn't do that, and i'm not ready for it, argh i'm so dumb. Charmaine said as she slaps his face hard and leaves.

And Beckham is just standing in there and freeze in there in a second don't know what to do and then he decided to go back.

At the house;
Mrs. Yuri and Mrs. Jenny is now done at cooking while Mr. Kevin and Mr. Mitch are done as well too when Cherry's up to her bed.

"Oh my ghod is it morning now? Aw no~ i slept so long where are they gosh. Cherry said and she gets down in stairs to look for them and she saw Mrs. Yuri and Mrs. Jenny preparing some food.

"Sweetie! You're up did you slept well? Come on help us here to prepare some foods we're now going to eat. Mrs. Jenny said. "Hey M-mom and Mrs. Yuri, oh um yea sure no prob. Are we going to eat outside now? Cherry ask and she helps them at the foods to bring outside. "Yep um looks like we're having a party right? but no it's just a simple dinner hehe. Mrs. Yuri said. "Yea it does. Cherry said. And then Yeon just wokes up too and he helps them too.

"Oh hey Son you're up! Um how about Charmaine and Beckham where are they? We're now going to eat. Mrs. Yuri said. "They are still sleeping should i woke them up? Yeon ask. "No you help your dad here i'll go wake them both up. Mrs. Yuri said. "O-okay then. Yeon said. And Mrs. Yuri went outside upstairs to wake them up.
She went to Beckham's room first.

"Hey Son wake you're Ass up let's go we're going to eat now sleep later okay come on now plss. Mrs. Yuri while waking him up. "What seriously Mom? I'm sleepy now i'll go eat tommorow. Beckham said. "Are you going to eat or i'll punch you on the face? Now up there or else i'll do it. Mrs. Yuri said. "Ooh fine geez calm down tsk. Beckham said. "Good boy, oh my phone is ringing someone's calling, hey go Wake Charmaine up right now. Mrs. Yuri said.