CHAPTER 26 : Want a compete?

Want a Compete?

"This is too much Thalia! Beckham said. "I know but-- i'm just doing it, to atleast you came back to me, you feel your love again to me. Thalia said in a sad face. "Tsk... listen um i just don't know now Thalia just give me some space right now. Beckham said and then he leaves her.

Without knowing Charmaine is starring at them.

"Nothing change! Um hey John show me what you got there now. Charmaine said. "Oh are you sure okay well come follow me. John said. "You two! You're not going anywhere is Work time, don't you see. Mr. Beckham said. "Mmh yes Boss, Maine um i guess see you later then. John said. "Y-yea see you! Argh. Charmaine making a shit face. "This is so embarrasing. Charmaine said in anger. "Oh really huh. Mr. Beckham said.

And then Thalia Came towards them both when they are heading to the office to work.

"Hey Beckham! Thalia said. "Ehem.. Charmaine murmur at side. "Hey Charmaine! Nice to see you again dear. Thalia said while smiling at her. "Hi! Um haha nice to see you again (This B*tch is in here again really?) Yeah how are you? Charmaine ask. "Oh well i'm totally fine, i mean we both are. Thalia said holding onto his arms again. "Well oh that's nice, Really Really nice~ [this B*tch i only just ask her not them both argh what an A**hole] Charmaine said in her mind. "Mr. Beckham can i talk again to you for a second. A man speaks. "Hey Mr. Jason! Yea sure. Mr. Beckham said. "Oh hey again Daddy, just take your time guys. Thalia said. "It's that your D-dad? Charmaine said. "Yes it is you have a prob? Fool? Thalia said. "What did you say? I'm not a fool you f*cking. Charmaine said in anger. "Uh So-sorry about that, hey you are you trying to steal my man to me? Thalia said. "No why would i? Charmaine ask.

"You know! i noticed you sometimes you was clinging onto him, you don't that i'm his girl? So don't you dare clinging on to him or else i will kill you. Thalia said in anger. "Wow okay then, and who says that i'm trying to clinging on your Man, No way i'm gonna do that, he's my Boss are you-- Charmaine was about to finish her sentence when Thalia cut her words. "Oh really? You know he's seems weird this passed days, there's something weird going on you both it's kinda uh how am gonna say it. It something like you guys are in a one house is it? Thalia said.

"Us? No! Why would we? It's not gonna happend, and if you say that i'm trying to steal him with you, No you're absolutely wrong. Charmaine said as she leaves.

While Outside;

"You know, When we're me and your Dad was about your age, we're planning this company was make it bigger and besides we plan to make this a big Mall but it ended up like this cause your Dad saying that this will kinda nice and good to him so i just made my own in U.S by myself without your Dad's help but it's okay. Mr. Jason said. "My Dad is he's a person who loves a simple thing so i guess i get that from him. Beckham said. "Yea you are, that's why i liked you from being your Dad's Son! You know my Princess Thalia, she was just like me too, but she's was best than me haha and that's why i want you both get back into each other, hope you are agreed with that Son and if you agreed let's start our day and make this Company bigger. Mr. Jason said. "But Um Mr. Jason i think i'm not ready for that yet, i'm just still focusing on my work. Mr. Beckham said. "Nah~ You will someday, but now um uh i just wanted you do something from my daugther first. Mr. Jason said.

After a few minutes later it's already in a break time.

"Hey Maine! I'm here come on in i'll show you now. John said in the outside. "W-what? Oh yea i'm coming. Charmaine said.

Outside;

"What is it? Charmaine said. Then john gave a card to Charmaine. "Um what's this? A card and it's a restaurant? Charmaine said. "Yes exactly! See that over there. John said. "Yea! Oh um wait it's closed? Charmaine said. "Yes cause um my Mom have a new restaurant over there near at our company, it's not yet finished so. John said.
"Wow that's cool! I can't wait to see what's in there. Charmaine said. "Yeah! And um uh... Listen if we're a real couples now, that restaurant will be ours and we're gonna-- John doesn't finish his word when Charmaine speaks.

"Um John, I'm sorry to bother but i don't know if we're gonna make it cause-- Charmaine said. "I don't care what are you gonna say but look i'll promise you okay? see you later then. John said as he taps her shoulder and he leaves.
"Oh~ okay bye s-see you later. Charmaine said in a confused.

At the Company;

"Hey there bes! Did you eat already? Seorina said. "Nope not yet but i'm okay, cause i'm not that hungry. Charmaine said. "Oh i was gonna say uh um.. if we eat  something now but okay then if you say so. Seorina said. "Yeps i'm fine thanks i guess i'm going back at office now see you later then.  Charmaine said. "Okay see you goodluck at work. Seorina said and she leaves. "Yea! Goodluck too. Charmaine said and she saw Mr. Beckham going back to the office so she runs to him.

"Coming through! Charmaine said and she passed to him while running. "W-what's wrong with you? Mr. Beckham ask. "What? N-nothing. Charmaine said while smiling at him. "Tss... looks like you have alot of energy huh? He ask. "Me? Um Nope! Charmaine answerd. "Then what? He ask again. But Thalia came.