CHAPTER 28 : A Deal with Yeon

A Deal with Yeon

"Hey do you like my Brother? Yeon ask. "Me? Haha why do you ask? No why would i? Charmaine ask. "Liar! You're starring at him everytime so? Yeon said. "Oh it's that so? Mmh i have a question too don't you have a Crush on my Sister Cherry? Charmaine ask. "Wait-- what? Hey Of course No i don't why would i? I don't have a crush with no brain and a mess girl like her and specially you, you both are the same one Tsss... argh can you just uh admit that you have a crush on my Brother, look you're too obvious okay, i've always see you. Yeon said

"Oh what did you say huh? Can i punch you're face now?, what if i say that you're so obvious too!! Haha. Charmaine said. "Hey uh wait why me? No you're lying. Yeon said. "Huh? Nope i have a proof here wanna see? Charmaine said.

"No! Just No! Okay i'll be honest, if you have a Crush on my Brother then fine just tell me, i'll be not mad if you say it to me, you know at first i really don't like you cause of your annoying crazy person b-but um i think uh... Yeon said. "You think what? Tell me? Charmaine ask.

"Nah~ just tell me first if you have a Crush on my Brother! Then i'll go tell you. Yeon said.

"Okay *inhales* look i've been liking your brother since we got here, why do you have a prob with that? How about you huh? Charmaine said. "Oooh haha! Gotcha you like him since then i'm right aha! Yeon said laughing. "Oh funny HAHAH, that's funny okay then you tell me. Charmaine said. "Well you know my--- bro! uh i mean um... I like her too uh what did i say? Yeon said. "Who? My sister? AHAHA, Okay, okay i got it. Charmaine said. "Okay um.. Hey can you just shut it, um if you have a Crush on my brother and i have a crush on your sister, i'll go help you with him but you have to help me too, are you deal with that? Yeon ask. "Alright ugh fine then "Deal" Hey and don't fail me with that shitty Deal huh okay understand. Charmaine said.

"I'll promise you! Yeon said and then he leaves and goes back inside the house. "Right good boy. Charmaine said while standing outside Charmaine heard some noises there.

While Charmaine is outside there's Thalia and her Dad outside sneeaking and hiding there behind the trees and they are seeing what's going on Beckham's house right now..

"DADDY!!!! Thalia shouts. "Hey shut your Mouth or else i'll leave you here alone. Mr. Jason said. "Sorry, b-but is that Charmaine? His Secretary? What is she doing in my Husband's house huh? Are they living together, No! No! No! *cries* that's not gonna happend. Thalia said. "Shut it Thalia!! Mr. Jason said. "Um Okay Dad geez! Thalia said. "I think they are but why? Okay my princess tom. Is the day. Mr. Jason said. "What day? Thalia ask. "You"ll see! HAHAHA. Mr. Jason said and then he leaves. "W-what hey Dad wait for me. Thalia said.

"What the hell is that noise come from? Charmaine said and then she goes back inside the house.

Inside the house;

"Hey... the man voice speaks standing in front the door. "Oh f*ck you scared me, what do you need? Charmaine ask. "Nothing just need some air, oh um getting to sleep? Beckham ask. "Yea we have work tom. So? How about you? Charmaine said in annoyed face. "Not yet! Beckham said in a cold tone. "Uh Okay then be late. Charmaine said as she was about to go when... "Aha! We don't have a work tommorow idiot! Don't you remember? Beckham ask. "What? And then she looks to her phone. "Oh yeah tommorow is holiday, well good okay i'm sorry i forgot. Charmaine said then she rolls her eyes.

"What did Yeon said to you? Beckham ask in a cold tone.

"What? Yeon? N-nothing, Why do you care? Charmaine ask. "Um just confused. Beckham said. "Alright then i'm literally tired right now good night Mr. Cold. I mean Mr Beckham. Charmaine said as she snores and passed by him slowly but a strong arms pulls her waist and then she was shocked about it. "Umm H-hey?? Charmaine said and he was just starring at her and then he leans in and kiss her deeply into her lips but Charmaine pushed him.

"A-again? Why did--- "Good night! Beckham said in a cold tone and then he just leaves in there.

"W-what hey?? I'm not done talking yet, we're not done yet. Charmaine said. "Why do you want more? He said teasing her while getting up stairs. "N-no! Hey that's not what argh.. i just-- uh why did he do that again he's wild really? He just Stole a kiss from me again ugh. Charmaine said as she touch her lips. "Okay i think this is just a dream, umm get to sleep again Maine your just tired that's all okay. Charmaine said and she gets up to her room and sleep.

-The Next Day-

"Rise and Shine Sissy! Cherry said waking her Sister up. "A-ah Sis! It's still early. "What? Early? No! Look! the Sun it's in here now. Cherry said as she opens the curtains on. "H-hey argh Sissy i wanted to sleep more, ouch my eyes hey close it. Charmaine said. "Nope you're not gonna sleep again come on. Cherry said.

"Nah~ don't want, Mmh What? are you even wearing a bikini huh? Are you going in outing today? Charmaine ask. "You idiot No! Let's swim right now there at Mrs. Yuri's pool outside. Cherry said. "What? Eh? I'm not yet eating a breakfast yet and now we're going to swim now? Argh No! Don't want. Charmaine said as she gets back to sleep. "Um oh it's that Beckham over there, Ok bye Sissy i'll go swim now. Cherry said and then she leaves Charmaine there.