CHAPTER 10 : New Friend Seorina

New Friend Seorina

Outside while waiting:

"Sssh.. hey Ms. hey. A voice came out. "Mmh what? Who's that? Charmaine ask. "Here i'm in here peek-a boo!! The girl said.

"aaah!! Oh hey my gosh you scared me to death. Charmaine said. "I'm so sorry, um hi are you the new secretary here? The girl ask. "Um yes i am, i'm Charmaine nice to meet you then. Charmaine said. "Ooh really? Nice to meet you too I'm Seorina. She said.

"Ooh hi Seorina! Charmaine said. "Um can we be friends? Um uh If you don't mind, it is okay to you? Seorina ask. "Oh yeah of course why not let's be friends now it's okay to me hehe. Charmaine said. "Omg really?, oh um i'll introduce you to my friends here too come with me then. Seorina said. "Um i think i can't now cause um, i will wait here until Boss gets finished in there. Charmaine said. "A-ah um come on, oh maybe on the break time let's meet again, um wait a minute i have a question this is weird cause you are his Secretary but you know when it comes with both of you and boss Beckham um i always think and always pops in my mind that you guys have a chemistry together uh do you have a relationship with him? Just curious about it hehe. Seorina ask. "Me? Haha no way we're not in a relationship you know /*whisper to her ears.. "he's my enemy" Charmaine said.

"Mmmh? I don't think so, but you know sometimes i think what if the boss will be inlove to his Secretary is it possible? Aww my heart can't anymore, you guys are so perfect to each other i'm just saying the truth cross my heart believe me aahh oh my gosh *screams* Seorina said.

"Hey chill in there shhh quiet they might hear us, No that's impossible to happen ever cross my heart too... hey i'm just his Secretary dzuhh i don't have a feelings for him either okay? Mm Charmaine said. "Why?? Oh why? No i'm-- i'm shipping you guys ha- ha i just can't you guys are so, so, damn perfect to each other argh period. Seorina said. "WHAT? are you crazy? Haha hey wake up in reality that is only in the drama or fictional story happens okay? Charmaine said. "What if um it's happen in reality i'm the happiest person in this world i swear to God. Seorina said. "Oh what? Ha? *sighs* oh ghod. Charmaine said.

And after a few minutes her boss meeting was over.

"Oh it got finished already there he is i'm going now see you on breaktime. Charmaine said. "Um wait uh. Seorina said. "Where is Charmaine? Mmh? CHARMAINE!! Mr. Beckham shouts. "I'm here why Mr. Beckham? Charmaine ask. "Oh Bring this papers to my office table please thank you. Mr. Beckham said. "Yep-- um ugh it's so heavy why this is so many? Charmaine ask. "Just bring it in there. Mr. Beckham said. "Oh yeah okay. Charmaine said as she bring the papers already in the office. "Woah they are so cute together omg i'm obsessed with them both cute. Seorina said.

The office:

"A-ah here you go! Charmaine said as she gets down the papers on the table. "Good! Make me some coffee right now please. Mr. Beckham said in a cold tone. "Um W-what? Wait are you serious? Charmaine ask. "Yeah ehem don't you remember that i'm your boss here right? make me some right now. Mr. Beckham said while he's busy at his work. "Oh Okay Bossy i mean Boss Beckham!! Hihi i'm just joking bye i'm going to make now. Charmaine said.

"Go, go ahead! Crazy as always... tsk, tsk, mmh what i'm going to do here. Mr. Beckham said.

And then later on Charmaine is finally back with the coffee.

"Here you go Boss! Your coffee enjoy goodluck with that fighting. Charmaine said as she gave the coffee to Mr. Beckham. "Tsk yea, just be quiet in there i'm working on it. Mr. Beckham said. "Mmh if you don't mind i'll just go outside in a minute. Charmaine said. "Yes that's great go ahead i need to be alone now. Mr. Beckham said And then Charmaine was get out of there. When she gets out she saw Seorina with her friends.

"Oh hey Charmaine! What are you doing outside? Come with us. Seorina said. "O-oh hey there um i don't have a work now, um Boss is working in there i don't want to disturb him while working in so instead i go outside for a while. Charmaine said. "Aww that's so sweet oh here are my friends this is Wesly, and Liam. Seorina said. "Wait you are familiar to me um did we met earlier? You the one who came into the office right? Charmaine ask.

"Me? U-uh yea um oh sorry for that i don't have any intentions to disturb your moment in there. He said while lying down his head. "Oh no, no, that's not what you think, we're not together i don't have umm a relationship with him okay you just mistaken by that it's not what you think okay. Charmaine said.

"Really? I thought you and Boss are in a relationship, oh my bad but for some reason you guys both seems so good together huh. Wesly said. "Aha! Oh yes, yes ha mmh that's correct Wes! For real. Seorina said. "Eyy same. Wesly said. "Eh? No, no, haha um we cannot be in a relationship i'm his secretary only okay. Charmaine said. "Oh ghod we don't care okay gurl we just having a hope here if there's chance you know what if you guys can be in a relationship. Seorina said in a serious tone.