CHAPTER 22: My First Kiss

My First Kiss 💋

"Of course, getting back my photo how about you? Getting to a child again? Mr. Beckham ask. "Argh i'm not. Charmaine said. "Then what? Oh hey i have something to ask for you, why are you so weird this days? Are you being like that when you have a sick? He ask. "Idiot! Of course i'm not dzuh, now gave me the photo plss. Charmaine said. "

No! Why would i-- hey give it to-- he said as she grabs the photo to he's hand and she was about to leave now when Mr. Beckham ask something. "Hey do you like me? Mr. Beckham ask. "H-huh? Me? Why would i like my Boss? Charmaine ask. "Yes you said it to me before don't you remember that night? Mr. Beckham ask. "Argh No! Alright then bye see yah. Charmaine said and then Mr. Beckham grab her waist hard and punched her to the wall and now she's lock in there in Beckham's body. "Are you going to tell me? Mr. Beckham ask. "Huh No why would i? I'm not saying any word. Charmaine said trying to get out of it. "Okay Then your stuck there forever. Mr. Beckham said.

"You said that you like me right? Mr. Beckham said. "Argh Yes i am alright geez, but now i don't like you anymore okay can you just plss leave me alone? I don't want to think of you anymore, i wanted to forgot about you. Charmaine said. "What if i don't like you to forgot about me. Mr. Beckham said and then she lean to her and gave him a soft kiss to her lips and Charmaine was shocked about it. Then Beckham slowly getting the picture to Charmaine's hand while kissing her hungrily and agressively in there.

And then Charmaine pushed him away hard and then she leaves.

"Oh finally i get it! Mmh so that's her weakness huh, geez i tasted all of her lipstick and it taste like strawberry. Mr. Beckham said.

Outside;

Charmaine was still in there sitting in the mansion's stairs for a while and she was block out there for a second and a tears fell into her both eyes.

And then Beckham saw her there sitting and crying he was about to get towards her when Seorina and John came there.

"Hey there you are, we're looking for you where have you been? Oh i'm so worried about you. Seorina said hugging her. "hey, just here sitting like an idiot haha, let's get back there now. Charmaine said. "Come on let's get back in there. John said. And they came back into the Company and Beckham was still in there starring at them.

At the Company;

"We're back! Let's continue the party now. John said. "Hey bes, are you okay? Tell me. Seorina said. "No! I think i need to go get home now, i felt so ill, i guess i need to go now. Charmaine said. "What? Can i see, oh my you're sick aw, tssk why did you still came to work if you still have a sick you just need to rest at your house and sleep, okay i'll go with you, i'll go bring you home with my car wait me there okay? Wait i'll go get my car in the parking stay there. Seorina said.

"Hey you don't have to do that i can go home alone. Charmaine said in a tired voice and she sits in there for a second. "Hey are you alright? John ask. "No! I felt sick again and it's sucks argh. Charmaine said. "What? Why did you oh my i'll take you home. John said. "No thanks, but i think Seorina is now getting her car to take me home. Charmaine said.

"Oh really? Alright then just wait for her okay? Oh i think she's there now outside come on. John said as he guides Charmaine outside to get in Seorina's Car.

Outside;

"Be careful! Seorina said. "Oh ghod thanks Seorina. Charmaine said. "It's Nothing alright then thanks John have fun i'll be back. Seorina said. "Okay take care! Maine get well soon take some medicines okay. John said. "Yea! Thanks. Charmaine said.

Without knowing, Beckham was in there and he was about to get back in the company when he saw them in there.

"What? What are they doing. Mr. Beckham ask. "Oh, uh hey there Boss what are you doing in there behind the trees? John ask.

"What? Who Me? A-ah haha, Nothing just ah starring at the beautiful flowers there. Mr. Beckham said. "What where are those flowers? There's none. John said. "Oh~ Yeah! i'm just using my imagination haha oh you're so funny. Mr. Beckham said. "A-ah haha alright hehe. John said.

Then the akward moment hits, As they just get both back inside in to the Company.

While Charmaine is finally get back home with Seorina.

"Come on let's get you home now where finally here. Seorina said as she doorbell in the house. "Who's that? Oh Hello! Maine? What happend why are you here? Mrs. Jenny ask. "Hi Mrs. Jenny right? She felt ill again she needs to rest so i'll take her home instead. Seorina said.

"Yes i am, are you Charmaine's Friend? Oh my thank you so much, My poor Maine i told her that she can rest here for a while but she wanted to go to work and now look at her, she felt ill again oh ghod no, she is so hot right now. Mrs. Jenny said. "Mom i-- i felt so tired now and weak ahh. Charmaine said. "I think we need to go to the doctor Now. Mrs. Jenny said. "I can go. Seorina said.