CHAPTER 29 : There is someone who visit us

There is someone who
Visit us

"W-wait um hey Sis wait for me! Charmaine said as she gets down. "Hey there Sweetie good morning why don't you join there with them look at them haha they looks like a kids playing in the water. Mrs. Yuri said. "Um haha uh Yeah maybe later i'll go eat breakfast first hehe. Charmaine said while looking down.

"Oh okay then go eat first here i made some a pancakes there. Mrs. Yuri said. "Woah thanks Mrs. Yuri. Charmaine said while smiling. "You're Welcome Sweetie go eat alot there okay, Uh Hey Beckham, come here dear. Mrs. Yuri said while shouting calling him and Beckham came with a towel on his body.

"What now Mom? Beckham said in a cold tone. "Hey are you sure they are now coming here? Mrs. Yuri said. "Yes Mom her Dad calls me that he wants to visit here just by now. Beckham said. "Um Okay well i'll go cook some more foods here. Mrs. Yuri said. "Okay then. Beckham said as he goes back to the pool. And Charmaine was just eating there and then she chokes the food that she was eating. "Oh are you okay Sweetie drink some water here you go. Mrs. Yuri said. "Yea! I'm fine thanks again Mrs. Yuri. Charmaine said as she drink the glass of water. "Mmh You're welcome Sweetie! Just eat slowly okay. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh um Yea i just got hungry so hehe my bad. Charmaine said. And then the doorbell rings so Mrs. Yuri opens the door. "Hi oh come in, come in. Mrs. Yuri said. "Hey there Mom nice to see you again. Thalia said as she hugs and kiss Mrs. Yuri.

"A-ah um, Yeah hehe Nice to see you again. Mrs. Yuri said as she breaks the hug in Thalia. "What? Charmaine??? Um What are you doing here? Thalia said. "What's wrong? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Um a-ah nothing haha, Hey there Beshie wassup i just got suprised that you are here too. Thalia said while faking her smiles and then she hugs Charmaine there. "A-ah hey Thalia um im suprised too that you are here hehe um Yeah. Charmaine said faking smiles too.

"Oh dear! Omg hey Beckham honey i'm here. Thalia said while shouting. And then Beckham came towards. "A-ah Hi Thalia you're here. Beckham said. "Hey oh wow you're-- you're so hot right now huh. Thalia said biting her lips looking up and down on him. "Um am i? Beckham said. "Yes baby, i think i wanna go swim here too mmh. Thalia said. "Uh you got a swim suit? Beckham ask.

"Yes of course i have, i'll go change first okay see you later. Thalia said as she goes inside the house to change in there.

"Um Mom Mrs. Yuri where's you're bathroom here? Thalia ask. "Uh right there you can change there. Mrs. Yuri said. "Okay thanks Mom. Thalia said while smiling. "Ye-ah Welcome. Mrs. Yuri said. "I'm finished eating. Charmaine said as she leaves on the table.

"Hey, hey Sissy!! Come in. Cherry said while whispering. "W-what? Charmaine ask and she came towards her. "Um Who's that girl? And that Men inside? Cherry ask. "Oh that's Thalia, and her Dad Mr. Jason why? Charmaine ask.

"Oooh~ i see but what are they doing here who are them. Cherry ask again. "Shhh.. lower down your voice come in i'll tell you but not here in my room come. Charmaine said. "Okay fine luckily i didn't get wet my whole body yet ok come on. Cherry said.

"Uh where are you going girls? Mrs. Yuri said. "Um i--i... "she's going to change his clothes she wants to go to swim too hehe and i'll go help her to change. Cherry said. "Oh okay alright hehe. Mrs. Yuri said while smiling. And then they go up stairs at Charmaine's

"Soo um tell me who's them and that girl i'll be honest with her Mmh uh why she's been clingy to Beckham like eww who are you girl? Cherry ask. "U-uh um she's uh B-Beckham's Ex girlfriend. Charmaine said as she looks down. "W-wait are you joking right? Cherry ask. "No! I'm-- i'm telling the truth. Charmaine said looking sadly. "Oh really? What the... he has an Ex Girlfriend?? really? What?? Boom!! It's just came. Cherry said. "Um i think uh they are going back to each other Yey. Charmaine said. "What did you say?? T-they are going back together? What the f*ck? Cherry said. "Hey calm down! I know, i know. Charmaine said. "I mean yes but her?? Gurl you are more prettier than that girl dzuh i will not accept it mmh. Cherry said.

"Hey Sissy shh shut it! No she's pretty okay umm, Yeah calm down i think we need to go now come on. Charmaine said.

"Alright oh but before that um i have something for you wait there i'll go get it in my room. Cherry said.

"Okay then i'll go wait for you. Charmaine said. "Yes wait okay. Cherry said and she runs to her room to get something.

While Cherry in on her room Charmaine is waiting there while sitting on her room when something came in her room.

"Ooh so this is your room? Are you living in here? Thalia ask. "What hey Thalia what are you doing here? Charmaine said. "Oh i just got change my clothes and i just wanted to explore so hey is that your sister? Thalia ask. "Yes she is, um and Yeah i lived in here. Charmaine said. "WHAT? You does? B-but why? Thalia ask. "We don't have a house, My Dad and Mr. Beckham's Dad are friends so they welcome us into our house since we don't have a house. Charmaine said looking down. "Oooh so you're poor huh no house, that's sad you but know you're still lucky at me cause you lived in here with my future husband's house lucky huh, but remember don't you ever get close to him or else mmh you know what happens. Thalia said.