CHAPTER 19 : Stop crushing on him

Stop Crushing on Him

"Hey there sweetie! Are you done eating? Here are some medicine drink this okay.. oh ghod what i'm going to do my poor Sweetie! Mrs. Jenny said. "Mom don't be panic i will be okay, I'm grown up now i am not a child anymore haha i swear i will be fine sooner or later, um uh i just need some rest and medicines now. Charmaine said."Maine! Here you go put this on your head i'm sure you will be fine sooner or later. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh thanks Mrs. Yuri, oh you guys treat me like a child haha. Charmaine said.

"Cause you are still child to us. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh Mom haha but thank you guys for taking care of me i'm finished i'll go back to rest now. Charmaine said.

"Okay Sweetie rest well there call us we you need something okay? Mrs. Jenny and Mrs. Yuri said.

While in the outside;

Mrs. Yuri recieved a call from Beckham on the phone.

"Oh it's Beckham oh ghod finally he calls me back. Mrs. Yuri said. "Answer it! I'll go now update me if what happens okay i'll go buy something on the store. Mrs. Jenny said. "Okay i am. Mrs. Yuri said as she answer the call.

"Hi there Son! Mrs. Yuri said. "Hey Mom, is Charmaine Home? Beckham ask. "Oh Yes she is.. oh hey why she gets home early? Is there something wrong going on? Mrs. Yuri ask. "What? Nothing Mom.. her friend Seorina said that she gets home early cause there's an emergency but what emergency? Beckham ask. "Huh? I don't know mmh maybe she felts something, Charmaine is now sick you know uh so mmh.. i think that's the reason why she gets home early then. Mrs. Yuri said. "I-- i don't have an idea but why she didn't tell me that she was felt ill. Beckham said. "I don't know okay then i'll call you later goodluck on work. Mrs. Yuri said.

"Alright. Beckham said as he hang the phone on his table while sitting thingking something.

After about the hours passed Beckham was in hurry to go home when Thalia came.

"Hey honey! Going home already? Why we go out to eat something. Thalia said. "Mmh not now Thalia I'm having a diner with my Family. Beckham said. "Oh um-- can i come? I miss going at your house. Thalia said. "No! He said and then he leaves in a hurry. "Um alright then. Thalia said and then she leaves too.

At the house;

"Hey there Son! You're finally here how's work? Mr. Kevin ask. "Hey Dad! Um ah Where's Mom? Beckham ask. "Umm she went at the store with Mrs. Jenny and Mr. Mitch i guess oh hey Son what's happen to Charmaine? you're Mom said she went home early and you didn't know about it. Mr. Kevin said. "Yea... she didn't tell me that so um i didn't know that she went gone in the time of our break. Beckham said.

"Oh but whe're we're you that time? Mr. Kevin ask. "Eating at the restaurant with.. um i mean nothing um i'm just alone there eating. Beckham said. "A-aah Really? Alright then. Mr. Kevin said. "Alright Dad i'll go up now to change my clothes. Beckham said.

And then he was about to go to his room when Charmaine came and went out to her room with a cold fever on his head.

"Oh hey how's your feeling?? Beckham ask. But she was just ignores him and just passed to him walking away slowly to him to get down on the stairs. "Okay i guess i'm just a ghost to her huh. Beckham said and he was just get in to his room to change clothes.

And then Charmaine was went back to her room and lay down again to her bed to get rest when suddenly Mrs. Yuri came.

"Hi Sweetie can i come in? I'm going to talk to you for a second. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh hey there Mrs. Yuri oh ofc you can. Charmaine said giving a space to Mrs. Yuri. "Are you feeling better now? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Oh yea kinda hope i can get better soon. Charmaine said. "Yes you are Sweetie, so um i just think of a something uh can i ask you something? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Sure no prob. Mrs. Yuri ofc you can what is it? Charmaine ask. "Do you have a boyfriend already? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Um what? *what kind of question is this* Me? A boyfriend?? Haha um nope i don't have why did you ask. Charmaine said.

"Uh you know uh.. i know this is weird for you, but you know i've been shipping you with Beckham all this time and it's a same for Cherry and Yeon cause um uh.. i know it's wrong cause this will be you and your sister's decision if who is the guy you guys loved but um, i just can't it's makes me feel happy when i see you get both together, cause uh i just wanted my boys to have some a beautiful girlfriends like you and your sister a girl who have a simple personality a kind hearted and have a generous heart, it's makes me more excited about their future will be, before i'll be gone in this world. Mrs. Yuri said while heavy tears falls into her eyes.

"WHAT??? Oh what do i need to do? Um i'm sorry Mrs. Yuri um i mean Mom i'm sorry, but i think you're Son found his girl already. Charmaine said. "What? It can't be i'm not into her, i'm into you oh ghod, anyways i'm going to show you something hehe. Mrs. Yuri said while whipping all her tears. "Um.. what is it? Charmaine ask. "This is an old photobook. Mrs. Yuri said. "Woah! Mmh? This is awesome Is this your childhood photo back then? Charmaine ask.

"No! But my Son's is.. go take a look at it. Mrs. Yuri said giving the photobook to Charmaine.