CHAPTER 24 : Hope she gets Better Soon

Hope she gets
Better soon

"I'm just confused about it! You seems so weird when it comes to her i mean Charm-- Yeon was about to finished his words when his bro Beckham left already. "Hey where are you? Yeon ask.

And Beckham already left and headed at Charmaine's room.

"Hey there Son! Finally you're here. Mrs. Yuri said. "Hey, What happend? Beckham ask. And Mrs. Yuri tell about what happend. "Oh i didn't know, i'm so sorry Mrs. Jenny and Mr. Mitch for that. Beckham said. "It's okay Son, that's not your fault okay? Mr. Mitch said. "Yes it's not your fault don't say sorry. Mrs. Jenny said.

"Oh um... i'll just go head first outside um need to buy some stuff and food yeah. Mrs. Yuri said. "Yea! I'll go with you honey, hey bro! Come with us. Mr. Kevin said. "Alright then, um honey are you going with us? Mr. Mitch ask. "Yes of course My frenny, are going with us come on. Mrs. Yuri said and she winks to her.

"Oh okay then come on. Mrs. Jenny said. "I'll go outside i need air. Yeon said. "Hey can i go? Cherry ask. "Go whatever you want. Yeon said. "Hey you're so cold right now tssk. Cherry said. And they all leave.

"Hey what about Me? Beckham ask. "I guess um.. you stay here with my sister uh just don't make any noise she is sleeping tightly okay take care. Cherry said as she leaves them both. "WHAT?? Are you guys serious? Beckham said in a embarrasment. "Really what am i going to do here? Argh uh. Beckham said. Then Charmaine wokes up. "M-mom?? I-- i can't breathe well where's my oxygen. Charmaine said. "H-hey uh, they went outside to buy something uh i guess is in here i'll go get it for you. Beckham said as he gets the mask for oxygen and gave it to Charmaine. "T-thank you so much. Charmaine said and she are now breathing well.

"Um... hey are you okay now? Beckham ask. "Y-yea kinda. Charmaine said. "H-hey um.. i'm so sorry for what happend earlier i didn't mean to-- Beckham said.  "It's.. it's fine, i forgot about that. Charmaine said. And he holds her hand. "I'm really sorry. Beckham said. And then they went back so Charmaine takes her hand away. "Hey there everyone! We're back here Charmaine eat this to feel you better. Mrs. Yuri said.

"Thanks Mrs. Yuri! Thank you guys to take me here. Charmaine said. "Awww um you're welcome Sweetie! always just for you to feel better. Mrs. Yuri said. "Um Charmaine i think i'll go cancel your work, i'm going to finish that and now you can rest don't go to work even though you're fine, whatever don't go understand? Beckham said. "Alright! I will just don't make my work harder at next okay? Charmaine said. "Uh fine. Beckham said. "That's my Boy that's great don't make your workers make their work hard, just do always easy for them. Mr. Kevin said. "And Son let them free whatever they wanted to do, don't make to harsh to them okay? Mrs. Yuri said. "Yes Mom, and Dad! I'll try to. Beckham said.

And they all laugh together happily, amd in the next Day morning there's someone who's knocking at Charmaine's room at the hospital.

"Oh i'll go open it! Mrs. Jenny said. "Hi there Mrs. Jenny how's Maine? Seorina ask. "We're so worried about her we heard that she's now here. Wesly said. "Yes oh ghod we miss her so much. John said. "Oh come in Seorina right, she's sick and are you guys are Charmaine's friend too? Mrs. Jenny ask. "Yes we are... but Me um i think, i'm uh Charmaine's sooner Boyfriend hehe are you her Mom? John ask. "What? Haha Yes i am. Mrs. Jenny said. "Hey John stop your talking nonsense btw how's Charmaine now Mrs. Jenny? Seorina ask. "She's now totally fine the doctor said that she just needs a rest. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh My poor Beshie, i miss her so much, Hope's she gets better soon. Seorina said.

"Yes she will.. btw um did you guys eat something? Mrs. Jenny said. "Yes we already are, mmh i guess where going head to work now, i just wanted to see her but um she's sleeping, i gueess will be back here after work. Seorina said. "Yes um uh, it's time already thanks for welcoming us here Mrs. Jenny. John said. "Yep uh thanks Mrs. Jenny. Wesly said. And they leave to go at work.

Then a few passed days later, the day was come, Charmaine was finally discharge at the Hospital she's taking some medicines that the doctor gave to her taking care for herself and now finally She was going back to work.

At company;

"Hey, hey Beshie!! Omg finally you're here going at work again huh? i miss you so much. Seorina said. "Oh hey beshie, i miss you too, oh~ Woah um it's looks kinda new here huh? Uh What did i missed? Charmaine ask. "Um this passed few days things change, oh um Thalia is always here and she was always recommending some a new stuff here at the company and you know this was kinda suprising her Dad was always here too, uh Boss and her Dad was always busy talking at each other i don't understand them why. Seorina said. "Hey Maine omg you're back, I miss you so much. John said as he hugs her tightly. "A-ah aww i can't breathe. Charmaine said.

"I'm so sorry i just missed you so much, these passed day you know i've been always thingking of you. John said. "Oh here we go again. Seorina said as she rolls her eyes. "Argh... Btw i'm going to show you something. John said.

"Our Company was feels kinda brand new i'm so happy for that. Thalia said while holding into Beckham's arms. "Yess thanks for that but i think it's too much. Beckham said. "Mmh nope i'll do this just for you to make you happy cause you are being weird this passed days. Thalia said