CHAPTER 17 : She's Flirting with my Boss??

She's Flirting with
my Boss??

"Hey, hey, shh don't try to say any word, and just sit in there i said and be calm. Thalia said while massaging her shoulders gently. And then she faced him and stare at him. "You know honey i think i'm inlove again with you, you became more handsome this time honey. Thalia said while bitting her lips. And she came towards him and she kissed him gently. And he was shocked about it that he kissed her back.

Then Charmaine came back into the office and she was so shocked about she saw at the office and then she was just back off into the outside.

"Oo-h umm... S-sorry! I didn't mean to-- alright then. Charmaine said. And she closed the door.

Outside;

"Oh ghod what the hell, did i just saw right now mmh? Who's she? Ahh this is so embarassing like wtf this is soo... ugh i just wanted to go home now, literally right now what if i say that i have an emergency right now mmh? Uh or did i just leave right now here. Charmaine said while walking.

"Oh hey Maine, where are you going? Seorina ask. "Hey uh nothing um i mean none i just uh what am i doing haha, don't mind it. Charmaine said. "Do you have a problem? Seorina ask. "Nothing oh hey who's the Girl in the office btw? Charmaine ask. "Aaamm.. uh Boss's um.. Seorina murmur. "Who? Hey say it. Charmaine said. "Boss's Ex Girlfriend Thalia. Seorina whisper to her. "What? What is she doing here, and Boss is have an Ex Girlfriend?? Really Wow umm.. yeah just Wow haha and they are now kis-- uh no, i mean. Charmaine said. "What did you say? Seorina ask.

"What? Nothing haha i just.. oh my phone was vibrating excuse me. Charmaine said as she answer the phone.

"Oh hello! Ah thanks you just save my life there... Charmaine said. "What? Hey Sweetie are you okay? Mrs. Jenny said. "What? Mom? Hi there yes i'm totally not-- i mean Yea i'm fine haha. Charmaine said. "You're so weird today huh btw um i called you cause i have something to tell you we're going to have a dinner at the restaurant tonight just don't be late, go home early okay. Mrs. Jenny said. "Alright then.. can i go home now i mean uh.. For what? Charmaine ask. "Huh? Uh You're Mom Mrs. Yuri just wanted to go dinner outside i don't know why but she just wanted to. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh alright then i'll go home early. Charmaine said. "Alright Sweetie see you, love you. Mrs. Jenny said. "Mom!! Haha okay love you. Charmaine said.

"Ehem... what are you standing there for?? Mr. Beckham said. "Oh Hi Mr. Beckham, Nothing. Charmaine said while bowing her head. "Okay back to work now. Mr. Beckham said. "Is that you're new Secretary honey? Thalia ask.

"Yes she is... btw that's Charmaine My new Secretary here at the office. Charmaine this is Thalia. Mr. Beckham said. "Hi there nice to meet you i'm Thalia Beckham's Girlfriend. Thalia said. "W-what? H-hi aaah... nice to meet you um haha. Charmaine said.

And then she goes back to the office and continues to her work while working she was just staring at them both.

"This literally the day of full of embarassment in my life, argh.. i can't even focus on my work here somebody help me here aahh *cries* i hope there is somebody came here. As Charmaine prayed.
And it came. John came to the office with the coffee. "Hey John!! Charmaine said Smiling. "Oh Hey wassup! Um i bought some Coffee for you, i guess you are working so hard in there. John said. "Wow thanks! yeah this is sucks but i guess coffee is the key for it so.. thank you so much. Charmaine said. "You're Welcome anything just for you. John said. "Haha oh john. Charmaine said. "Haha um.. ah i guess uh see you then at the breaktime let's eat together again. John said. "Oh sure no problem. Thanks again alot. Charmaine said while Smiling. "No prob! See you. John said as he leave at the office. And then Charmaine Saw Mr. Beckham starring at them.

After a few hours later it's breaktime already.

"Oh Yes finally it's break already.. a-aaahh. Charmaine said as she stretch her arms up. And then her friends came at the office. "Hey there my beautiful friend come on?? Seorina said. "What? Who's beautiful me? Nahh~ are you joking stop it haha. Charmaine said. "She's right you're beautiful okay. John said. "Hey, hey, Aaaah you're style was old. Wesly said. As they laugh all. "Haha.. oh ghod you guys come on let's go now and eat. Charmaine said.

And they go outside to eat when they got into their favorite place to eat they all go seat there to see what they are going to order when...

"What?? &#&#^#^@ Even here at our-- ugh w-what they are here too?? What in the world is this f*ck argh.. i want peace right now plss. Charmaine said in her mind. "Hey Maine what's your order? Hey are you alright? Seorina ask.
"Oh Yea! I'm fine as always haha i just think something don't mind me oh um.. i'll order my favorite as i always eat here. Charmaine said. "Oh okay then. Seorina said.

And Charmaine was just starring at Mr. Beckham in the other table with Thalia.

"Argh.. i've been pissed, but look at him there still with his uh.. handsome face why oh why, he's handsome as always.. f*ck that music Really? "THAT SHOULD BE ME??? by (Justin Beiber) Oh Wow, really just Wow. Charmaine said in pissed face. "Hey you seems like not okay in there. Seorina said. "Oh yea.. i am f*ck this. Charmaine said as she saw Mr. Beckham and Thalia was holding on each other's hand in there.