CHAPTER 32 : It's happening

It's happening

"I wanted to hear you moaned more. should i get you moaned louder? Beckham said. "What? Hey are you insane hey stop it you are drunk you're being harsh to me. Charmaine said. while pushing him hard. "You said that you like me so here i am, hey listen i like you too you know i'm saying it. He said.

And then there's Charmaine and she was Froze in there.

"W-what did you say? Argh what i'm saying he's drunk of course nonsense. Charmaine said. And Beckham push her into him to get them both closer to each other.
"H-hey what are you.... before she could say anything he lean in and kiss her deeply his hand was on her waist. Charmaine was trying to move out but Beckham was holding her hard. And he started to nibbling on Charmaine's neck.

"Mhhhm... Charmaine moan lightly but it wasn't loud enough to make an echo in the Bathroom.
"Stop please n-not... ahh here.. Someone might here us~ mmh~~" Charmaine try to say it but stutter alot because of the wet kisses he is leaving on her neck.

"I like how you moan and is now echoing in this Bathroom, Um uh Should i make you moan louder this time? Beckham whispers into her ear. "N~no! S-stop now i'm losing my mind cause of you, and all i can see now is blurry a-ah~~ Charmaine said. And he kissed her again to the lips and then he escaped down there his both hand was on his waist again slowly sliding at the top of her chest. "P-please~ don't! not there. Charmaine said but it was too late he was now playing and massaging her chest down there and Charmaine was slightly moan between the kiss. "Should i take this off? He ask. "N-no~ she said. "No! Means Yes to me. He said as he slowly takes down her bra off exposing her boobs.

And she covered it with his arms on embarassment while crossing his two arms, but he takes her arms off exposing her boobs again

"You don't have to hide it! It's beautiful you became more beautiful. Beckham said. And she blush for his words and then he opens the shower and they both take a shower there.

After a few minutes they are now taking a bath and then he wraps Charmaine with a towel.

"We will continue that in a next day. Beckham said as he wiping a towel on her head and he hits her butt. "A-ah! Stop it No! Charmaine said. And then he just winks on her and now he gets inside of his room and the same with her.

Charmaine's room;

"Oh my ghod! What i'm i doing? I'm losing my mind right now, Yes i do love him but not like that, it's not the time, argh ghod what i'm i going to do? This is wrong um we shouldn't done that oh no, no, no, Charmaine said as she slaps her face hard and then she screams quietly with a towel on her face.

And then there's a knock on a door outside so she fixed herself and then she opens it and it's her Sister Cherry.

"Hey um, oh did you takes a bath already i heard noises so i went up, oh um uh he's now taking a bath how about Beckham where is he? Cherry ask. "W-what? Um that's nothing, he's uh taking his clothes i guess he's done taking a shower. Charmaine said. "Oh so um and you did a shower too? Alright you, i'm going to take a bath now too see yah. Cherry said. "Um alright yeah see yah.. oh wait is they are now home? Charmaine ask. "I guess no! It's still quiet down there, alright bye. Cherry said and she leaves.

"O-okay! Charmaine said and she dressed herself now when she's done she went outside to check if there's anybody outside. "Hello? Um is he are sleeping mmmh? Charmaine said and she sneeks quietly on to his room and she checked inside luckily he is now sleeping in there so she went back to her room and lay down on the bed for a second. "Oh ghod this feels kinda tiring argh i guess i'll go to sleep too. Charmaine said and she slept in there.

And now all of them are sleeping in their rooms. And then Mrs. Yuri are now in there

"Oh yes we have so many foods and snacks later... mmh our house seems so quiet now where are they? Mrs. Yuri ask. "Yeah it's seems that they went out there or something Mr. Mitch said. "Um Yeah maybe they go out for or something. Mr. Kevin said. "I'll go check, up stairs in their rooms. Mrs. Jenny said as she went up.

The first rooms was she checked was in Charmaine's room and she saw that she's now sleeping and she did at the same time with Yeon, Beckham and Cherry's room they are all sleeping and there weird right.

"Ooh all of them are sleeping, haha i think they are tired cause of swimming all day. Mrs. Jenny said and she went down stairs now. "Um they are all sleeping in their own rooms i think they are tired of swimming all day long. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh really? Haha omg that kids omo i think they are. Mrs. Yuri said. "Should we make for dinner now? i'll go uh grilled some porks and barbeque to eat. Mr. Kevin ask. "Yes you can honey. Mrs. Yuri said. "I'll go help you. Mr. Mitch said. "And i'll help you Mrs. Yuri there. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh Yes i need your help right now cause we're going to eat outside near at our pool. "Um that's a great idea, it's looks like we're having a party huh. Mrs. Jenny said.

"Yea it does haha.. we should make some foods right now while the big kids are sleeping haha. Mrs. Yuri said laughing in there.