CHAPTER 16: There is something

THERE IS SOMETHING!!

AAA.. I think they're just tired so, Yeah cause you know working all day of course that's so tiring right Mrs. Yuri said. "U-um Y-yeah.. i think so hehe. Mr. Kevin said.
"Mom? Dad? Why are you guys doing in my room? Beckham ask. "Oh hey there son, nothing uh are you going to change a clothes? Ok then we will go out now, come on honey. Mr. Kevin said. "Y-yeah.. we we're out now. Mrs. Yuri said.
"Um okay then. Beckham said.

-After a few hours later-

"Oh ghod we're so late haha, aha! my boss is late too so it's fine yep. Charmaine said while fixing her hair and preparing to get in work. "Hey sweetie hurry and get to eat. Mrs. Jenny said shouting to her.
"Yes mom i'm almost done here. Charmaine said as she gets down fast to the stairs and then there was his boss Beckham came out too and they both get down on the stairs in a hurry that they bumped to each other while getting down at the stairs in a hurry to get in a dining table.

"Ooh? Aaaaw, Hey oh No! No! No! Charmaine shouts as her bag fell on the stairs and her make up was broken. "Oh sorry i didn't saw you at first haha. Beckham said teasing her. "Argh i'm gonna kill you. Charmaine said in anger.

"Oh hey there you guys are, oh you guys must be hurry you both are so late at work hurry and eat your breakfasts now. Mrs. Jenny said. "Sigh ahh it's okay they can manage that i don't care if i'm late though, i'm their boss there tsss... work again and again. Beckham said in a cold tone while sitting on the table and was reading his book like he doesn't care that much. "What? Tsss.. really? Ahh Oh ghod. Charmaine said.

-After a few minutes later-

They are both headed at the Company and they started to work as they always do.

"Good Morning Mr. Beckham. The other worker said while bowing his head. "G--good Morning Mr. Beckham. Another worker said while bowing her head to him too. "Good Morning Mr. Beckham U-uh um.. Seorina said. "Say it to him now go on. Wesly said while whispering to her ear. "W-what? Me? N-no. Seorina said. "Oh Hey there guys Sorry We're late, i mean i'm late haha, there's a tiny prob. Happens in our house hehe but don't think about it hehe. Charmaine said. "Ooh R-really? Haha o-okay haha. Seorina said.
"W-wait um uh you guys alright? You seems that you guys run all day, you both are really in sweat right now. um uh guys want some water? Huh? Something to drink? Charmaine ask. "Ha? Ahh Haha no, no, thank you uh we're good really, really good thanks for asking haha. Wesly said. "Oh yeah we're fine just uh it's hot right now. Seorina said.

"Hot?? We're in air conditioned and it's not that hot. Charmaine said in a confused face. "Oh haha yeah we are b-but um uh, Wesly said. "But what? Uh okay i think i need to go to the office now um i guess uh see you guys later bye. Charmaine said. "Oh! Oh! Wait um uh-- can we just go outside for a second i just need some air, and ah oh i need to buy something right Wes? Seorina said. "Oh yea um come on you guys let's go. Wesly said. "B-but what about work hey guys our boss must be angry if we go out-- Charmaine said. "Shh shh!! Darling come on let's get outside just for a while. Seorina said while pulling her outside the Company.

While in the office;

"Huh? why my office is now opened? Did i forgot to lock this? Beckham said in a confused face. "No you didn't, I'm back, Oh gosh my handsome man finally you're here already i've waited for you so long. The girl speaks. "Who are you? Beckham asks. "Haha!! oh my you forgot about me easily huh? Aww that's sad, I'm just the only one of your saviour honey um Opps. I mean you're "Girl" Do you miss me? The girl ask while sitting on his table. "What? A-ah-- Thalia??? Uh what are you doing here? He ask. "Visiting you honey my dad are in here too with me, we just came back here. Thalia said. "Huh? What about your trip into the U.S don't you have a trip there? You said to. Beckham ask.

"We just cancelled it since i've
done alot of memories in there so i decided to came back here instead and it's nice to be home, oh my Dad wants to talk to you tommorow um do you have a time? Thalia ask. "I will try if i have a time. Beckham said.

While in the outside;

"Hey guys! Stop A--A--A it's hurt Hey my arms stop pulling me Charmaine shouts. "Ooh we're sorry um uh, cause uh, i think the one that i wanted to buy is gonna sold out now i badly wanted one. Seorina said. "Then what it is? Uh Argh why do i need to involve in this? Why me? Not Wes? Alright then, I need to get back into the office right now um uh i guess see you later then at break okay? bye. Charmaine said. "Oh wait, No!! Hey come back. Wesly said while shouting. And she was just ignore him and continues to walk fast to get back into the office.

In the office;

"Why don't you try to get back into the U.S now. Beckham said. "Mmh? What? I just came here and now you wanted me to go back there why? Mmh? Thalia said. "Just... okay i have alot of work to do. Beckham said. "Mmh hey uh maybe later, i guess you are so tired right now honey, try to chill first, just sit in there and be calm. Thalia said. "Ugh fine i just. Beckham said.