CHAPTER 37 : She looks Beautiful

She looks Beautiful

"Oh my i'm so hungry, this burger is so, so, good umm yummy, yum. Charmaine said while her mouth is full. And then there's Beckham starring and looking at her while she's busy eating. "H-hey um stop looking at me while i'm eating, uh are you hungry want some? Mm? Charmaine ask. "N-no! Thanks uh you know um when i got first saw you mmh i really don't like your  personality back then, you are being dumb, crazy and loud like the girls that i really don't like.

"You know that? Annoying, naughty or something, B-but when you move in to our house i just um realize that your fine uh you are being like that right but sometimes it makes me happy since then. Beckham said. "Me? Oh well when i got first saw you, you seems like the person who has always had a cold one and easy to get angry right? B-but um you seems like getting new this time it's weird. Charmaine said.

"Whatever! Beckham said. "So um uh you are now liking my personality huh? Well you accept me now? Charmaine ask. "Maybe. Beckham said. "What just uh fine well it's okay. Charmaine said while smiling. And then he was just starring at her again. "What's with that stare again? Charmaine ask. "You look Beautiful. He said as he hugs her tight. "W-what? Charmaine ask. "Nothing hehe~ he said and then he smiles.

"Oh that's the first time i saw you smile wider. Charmaine said and then she smiles. "Yea i just um haha. Beckham said. And then Charmaine hugs her too and he shocked about that and they just stand in there looking at the beautiful view again there.

And after that they go home now together in while in they both in Beckham's Car going home and they didn't go to work for now.

At Home;

"Hi Mom! Hello Mrs. Yuri. Charmaine said as she gives a kiss to them both. "Oh hey there Sweetie you are earlier today huh and you are with Beckham? Mrs. Jenny said. "What happend Son why are you guys so early today. Mrs. Yuri said. "Uh um.. We didn't get to work right now um we did  something else so uh. Beckham said. "Y-yea hehe! Alright um i'm going to Change my clothes first uh yea. Charmaine said akwardly.  "Mee too! I guess haha.. bye Mom and Mrs. Jenny. Beckham said.

"Well okay did you guys eat something now? We made something you cam guys eat there. Mrs. Jenny said. "We're good Mom thanks. Charmaine said. "Okay then. Mrs. Jenny said.
And they both get up now to their own room & change their clothes.

"They are acting weird this time huh, hey sissy what if they are something hiding with us now? Mrs. Yuri ask. "What? I don't see something wrong about them, but yea um they act weird. Mrs. Jenny said. "Yea that's the point what if they are now in a relationship aah i'm the happies Mom in the world hehe we will be together now in this house right? That will be nice. Mrs. Yuri said and then she hugs Mrs. Jenny tightly.

"Yea haha *gulps* I think so. Mrs. Jenny said and then she breaks the hug. "Oh my what do you think did they go this day? I think um they date together instead of going to work. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh what? Really? Mrs. Jenny said.
"Yes i think so.. Aaaaah that's great Yes! Yes! Mrs. Yuri said.

Upstairs;

They both get in their room to change their clothes.

And there's Charmaine at her room jumping and screaming in there like a child who's getting happy on something.

"Waaa~ omg is this a dream? Did he really say that? Stop Maine wake up already you're dreaming okay. Charmaine said and she slaps her face hard. "A-aaww that's hurts i'm not dreaming? Well omg this is true? Charmaine said and she stare at the mirror.

 "A-aaww that's hurts i'm not dreaming? Well omg this is true? Charmaine said and she stare at the mirror

"Is this looks Beautiful? Nah~ he's just kidding. Charmaine said and she lays down on her bed while screaming with a pillow on her face. And then she heard a knock on the door. "What? Who's that? Oh my let me just.. wait um ok. Charmaine said as she opens the door. "Oh hey you again um uh what are you doing in here in my-- Charmaine ask. "H-hey can i come in? He ask. Looking up and down into her.

"You-- um can come in here? A-ah alright but is just a little mess in here right now sorry for that.. um why is there's something wrong about am i wearing now? Hehe~ uh this is my comfy clothes so um She said and then she just covers her chest. "N-nothing~ well uh it's fine. He said looking around at her room. "You can sit now um just don't look at there hehe~ so um what are you going to do now? Charmaine ask making a topic to talk about. "Nothing~ i just wanted to raid your room now i'm bored so. Beckham said.

"A-ah Hahaha!! Um *gulps hard*
And then he sits for a while... when. "Alright--- wait what's that. And then he stands where he was sitting when he saw a piece of her Bra in there and he grabs it.

"What the--- he said. "Hey give me that hehe~ um this is nothing. Charmaine said and she quickly hides the Bra in her cabinet. "Haha oh ghod Maine! He said. "Aha-- that's funny, so are you just looking at my room and um now what? Charmaine ask. "Yeaa~ he said when his phone rings. "You should um pick that up first. Charmaine said. "A-ah Yes wait. He said then he gets outside.

"Oh yes that's a life saver oh my ghod what the hell was wrong with him now. Charmaine said.

Outside;

"H-hello? Beckham said. "Where did you go? Argh and why did you run from me like that. Thalia ask in angry tone. "I just help her why? That's more important to help others. Beckham said.