CHAPTER 14 : We're both in trouble

We're both in trouble

"Cheer up sis! Just continue that maybe there's a day that a guy came for you just wait and be patience ok cheer up. Cherry said. "What? No way no, no, i don't want just ugh i don't know now. Charmaine said. "Aw sissy just eat in here come on don't mind those things right now okay mmh? Hey Cherry said. "Aaaah~ Y-yeah um you're right. Charmaine said in tired face. "Ok good. Cherry said.

While talking they just don't realize that they are both fell asleep already in Charmaine's room with the Tv on.

While in the Living room;

"AAAA... I'm sleepy already bro! I'm going to sleep now if you are not yet sleepy just uh don't forget to turn... the... "Yeah yeah i know just go to sleep now. Beckham said. "Alright. Yeon said in a sleepy tone as he goes up to his room to sleep.

While Beckham was still in there watching but in a few hours later he feels sleepy too so he gets up on the sofa and goes to his room to get sleep now.

"Oooooh... i'm so tired and sleepy now aaa i forgot, i need to brush my teeth argh, oh w-wait what is that noise came from? it's loud. Beckham said in a confused face.

As he finds out where the loud noise came from then he saw Charmaine's room is opened and he peeks his head in.

"What the?? They can still sleep with the Tv on and the loud noise? Oh ghod this two. Mmh whatever. Beckham said.

As he goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get to bed.

In his room;

"Aaaaargh i can't sleep it's loud in my next room mmh should i turn the Tv off? Really? F*ck this aaa. Beckham said. As he gets up to his bed and sneek in to the next room. "Did i really need to do this? i'll kill this too. Beckham said. "Okay just turn the Tv off and run fast that's it ok alright. /*sighs Beckham said.

As he gets in the room and walks slowly there as he turn the Tv off quietly and he was about to get in back to his room when he saw something on the floor and it was a picture so he picks it up.

"Ooh a picture, and it's uh... it's Charmaine and Cherry?? Woah they looks good in this picture huh but for me Charmaine is more beauti... Wait what did i say? Am i crazy right now? No way Beckham said.

The picture;

"Ssshhh... hey, hey what are you doing in there? Yeon ask quietly while peeking his head in the door. "What? W-what the hell are you? I thought you are sleeping already oh ghod. Beckham said whispering to Yeon. "I-- i forgot to brush my teeth so, how about you what are you doing in there you supposed to watch.... "Shhh shut up already they might hear us come on let's go. Beckham said.

"W-wait hey, are you making something in here? Mmh wait did you have a crush on... oh what's on your hand? What is it show me. Yeon said. "Hey, lower down your voice shhh just... uh mmh no that's not what you think and it's nothing come on let's get go sleep to sleep now. Beckham said.

As he gets the Picture on Beckham's hand and see what's in the picture.

"Ooh it's... it's Cherry his wearing a white here right? and the black one is Charmaine, wait where did you get this? Yeon ask. "Ugh just give it back to me right now pls. Beckham said in anger. "Wait do you have a crush on both of them??? Hey tell me. Yeon ask.

"No it's not... it's just.... They freeze in a second when both Charmaine and Cherry gets up on the Bed. "Hey guys what's going on? Cherry ask. "Oh hey umm uh n-nothing you can guys get back to sleep don't mind us. Yeon said. "W-wait a second what are you guys doing in my sister's room? Cherry ask. "Oh okay then what are you too doing in her room? "Beckham ask. "Ooh really? Of course i'm her sister so? Cherry said. "Tsk... if you guys turn the Tv off we can sleep very well don't you guys heared the loud noise come from here? The Tv was so loud and i cannot sleep well. "Yes that's right, i heard that too so that's why we're here to turn it off. Yeon said. "I'm sorry to disturb you guys okay sorry. Charmaine saie. "Alright then that's enough okay. Cherry.

"Argh i can't sleep right now this is so embarassing. Charmaine. said as she gets up on the bed and leave. "Hey sissy? Where are you going? I'm still sleepy aaa. Cherry ask and then she gets lay down and back to sleep again. "Hey where she going? Yeon ask.

"Just mind her own business there she can't sleep cause of you too. Cherry said. "Us?? No you both beacause of the Tv. Yeon said. "Ehh.. just go i'm still sleepy. Cherry said. "Tsk gosh whatever. Beckham said. As he leaves this two while arguing. "Oh wait uh where is he going? Cherry ask. "I don't know tsk you guys can you just turn the tv off when you goes to sleep at night oh ghod you too. Yeon said. "That wasn't me, this is my sister's room not mine's are you blind? Cherry ask. "I'm not blind i'm at your next room so? You guys always do the same one even though this was not your room. Yeon said. "Ah fine! Tss.. can you just go now please? It's late at night. Cherry said. "Ok fine. Yeon said. As he leaves too.