CHAPTER 4 : Home sweet home??

Home Sweet Home??

"Uh-- actually i am having a hard time now, i don't have a job for now, and our house is just a rent and this earlier someone is got in to our house and she said that we need to pay for that house or else we're going out of there tom. Mr. Mitch said. "What? Oh ghod i'm so sorry for that mmh... why don't you guys live in our house for a while, it's only 4 of us are in there my 2 sons, and my wife and our house is fine for us, then i we have extra rooms for guest. He said. "Huh? Oh no, no, it's okay oh thank you but no i can't accept it. Mr. Mitch said. "No it's okay, the more of people's are in the house the more it's happy and i will help you to get a job okay? Thank me later just don't mind those things right now. He said. "What? Oh my are you sure with that? No, i-- i don't know how much i'm thankful with you right now. Mr. Mitch said in a shaky voice. "Oh it's nothing i got you, always okay. He said.

-The Next Day-

"Hey Sweetie, Honey, are you guys ready? Mr. Mitch asked. "But Dad where are we going now? "I want to stay here for a while. Charmaine said. "Hey sis if we stay here we might get reported to the police of not paying for this house rent so instead we will better to get out of here now. Cherry said. "Yeah i think so... *sigh* Charmaine said.

And after that they finally get headed at Kevin's house Charmaine's Dad's Friend.

"Woah! Woah! This is huge, Wow i just--- Wow i'm speechless Dad who's house is this? Cherry ask.

"In my friend's house it's Kev's house this is huge. Mr. Mitch said. "Really? Umm don't say that we're going to stay here for a while. Charmaine said. "Exactly for now we're going to stay here now--- Oh hey Kev's we're here. Mr. Mitch said. "Oh you finally came come in, come in this your home now so get whatever you want here okay don't be shy understand? Mr. Kevin said.

"Wow... you're house Mr. Is sooo huge and it's so modern and big and you guys have a pool too. Charmaine said. "Haha! Thank you this is your home now okay? Mr. Kevin said. "What? Oh no, no, we're going to leave we're just staying here like just a few weeks. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh Hello! is this your friend who you are talking about honey? Hello omoo is this your daughter's? Wow they are so beautiful mmh. Mrs. Yuri said as they hug them. "Mmh i wonder how my daughter looks if i have a baby girl aww i really wanted a girl but it came with the baby boys hehe 2 baby boys oh i'll introduce them to you guys come in, Mrs. Yuri said. As they came inside of the house and it's still beautiful inside and it's huge.

"Woah! I am being amazed with your house Mr. And Mrs. I love this. Cherry said. "Haha not that much. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh well come sit in here-- wait hey Yeon come in here introduce yourself to them. Mrs. Yuri said. And he didn't heard Mrs. Yuri beacause of his Head set wearing. "YEON! YEON did you hear me? CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR HEADSET OFF OR ELSE I WILL PUT THAT IN A TRASH. Mrs. Yuri said in anger. "What?? Huh? Oh hey Mom i'm sorry okay, what is it? Yeon asked. "Introduce yourself to them now. Mrs. Yuri said. "What no!! I-- Yeon said. "Or else i will break your headset go ahead. "Mom? Uh i'm Yeon hello! Yeon said. Then he goes up stairs. "Hello?? Hehe. Cherry said. "Hah don't mind him he's just have an attitude person. Mrs. Yuri said.

While they are busy talking there, there was someone who was coming towards them at the living room.

"Oh my handsome Son you're finally here come in join us. Mrs. Yuri said. "Hello I'm Beckham. He said while bowing his head."Huh..

S--son? Beckham?? I mean h-him. Ehhhh?? A-ah HAHAHAHAHAHA Charmaine said. While laughing hard. "Hey Charmaine why are you laughing? Stop laughing. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oooh i'm sorry haha, aw ghod. Charmaine said.

"Anyways son they are going to stay here with us for a while it is that okay to you? Mrs. Yuri said. "I don't know. Um maybe not specially that girl right there she's uh crazy you know Mom. He said.

"Yahh no!! You can't do that mmh why? i just remember something is it bad to laugh? When you just remember something crazy? Is it Bad for you? Charmaine ask. And he just walks away and ignore her as he goes to his room.

"Oh um okay don't mind him... rooms, wait i'll show you your room first Charmaine mmh here, it's next to Beckham's room this is for the guest room so you better stay here and one thing i clean and custom this room for you is it beautiful? Did you like it? Mrs. Yuri said. "Woah this room is so huge as mine's and woah this is aesthetically Beautiful... i'm, i'm speechless woah Charmaine said.

 i'm, i'm speechless woah Charmaine said

"Yes it's for you darling... you can stay there now if you want. Mrs Yuri said. "Yes i will thank you so much, Mrs. Yuri. Charmaine said as she hugs Mrs. Yuri tight. "Ooh your Welcome Sweetie, and the next room was for Cherry come in and your room was next to my another son Yeon i'll show you, that was a guest room too so i custom it for you i hope you like it. Mrs. Yuri said. "Ooh ahh hehe mmh okay. Cherry said. "Tadaa... this is your room now. Mrs. Yuri said. "W-woah!! No way this is sick i like this one. Cherry said.

"And she hugs Mrs

"And she hugs Mrs. Yuri too! "I'll go stay here for a while thank you so much Mrs. Yuri. Cherry said. "Ooh It's nothing your very Welcome, well we are going to your room now Mr. Mitch and Mrs. Jenny and it's next to our rooms let's go. Mrs. Yuri said.

After a few minutes they headed at Mr. Mitch & Mrs. Jenny's room.

"And here you go sorry it's just simple but i hope you can both sleep here well

"And here you go sorry it's just simple but i hope you can both sleep here well. Mrs. Yuri said. "Simple you called this simple? No this is huge and Beautiful.