CHAPTER 8 : An akward moment

An akward moment

"Umm... they are still not here, where have they been mmmh? Charmaine ask. "I really don't know where they are, they didn't tell me. He said in a cold tone.

"Oh yeah i shouldn't ask you, um ah ehem yeah maybe they go out somewhere. Charmaine said.

"You dumbass we stay all night together of course i didn't know too. He said. "I'm--- yeah i know hehe sorry okay, oh where going to be late i'll go take a shower now. Charmaine said.

"Tsk haha it's too early for that Oh i forgot that you have your crazy personality well of course you will. He said. "What did you say? Oh shocks it's still 6 am in the morning yeah, argh what? Did you just say that i'm crazy? So that's why huh okay sorry i'm not that smart like you okay smarty guy. Charmaine said in anger.

While Charmaine and Beckham's family are out together somewhere.

"This is fun, i have alot of foods that i bought right now here, i'm sure they will be like these goods we bought, this is my son's Yeon and Beckham's favorite food that i bought in this store. Mrs. Yuri said. "Aww sweet really? Oh ghod thank for these grocerries this is too much for us. Mrs. Jenny said. "Yes this is so many thank you so much. Mr. Mitch said. "Aww it's nothing let's go, let's head back there i'm sure they both awake now. Mr. Kevin said. As they get in the car to go get home now.

In the house:

"Hey mmh if you don't want my cook can you just cook instead? Charmaine said. But he seems like he doesn't hear anything he was just minding his own sitting in there while reading a book. "Um hello? Argh this man. She said and then she tries to get his book but she can't reach it, because he was raising his hand with the book so she moves in to him to get it but ended up she accidentally sits on his lap while grabbing the book. "A-ah uh can you just stop it. She said but then she stops for a minute and she just stare at him. And he stare at her too. But then suddenly they finally came back his parents and Charmaine's parents.

"Hey guys w-what?? O-oh ghod um where's my Camera. Mrs. Yuri said. "What the-- Mr. Kevin said. "U-uh No! No! It's not what you guys think. Charmaine said as she gets out on his lap. "Y-yeah it's not. He said. "A-ah um oh my uh Sweetie can you just help us here to unpack this things we bought in the store. Mrs. Jenny said as she hits Charmaine's butt.

"Aah aw aw Mom it's hurt. She said. And Beckham was just standing there and watching her while laughing. "Hey, hey stop laughing in there help us in here instead, just help us to unpack these things don't just stand and laugh in there oh ghod come on Son. Mrs. Yuri said. "Hah bleh got him. She said. "Tsk hey Sweetie, stop it do your stuff. Mrs. Jenny said. And then she do it already.

And after they unpack the things that they bought in the store Charmaine was now going up in her room to get ready cause they have a work at 8 am in the morning so she prepared already.

"Mmh that's perfect i'm ready to go now, did i bring all my stuff already? Um I'll go double check it... mmh i guess i put it all here now in my bag i'll go. Charmaine said. As she gets out of her room. When she went outside she saw her boss too they both get out of their room in the same time. And she bows her head to him and he was just starring at her and stops for a while starring at him up and down like he seems so weird.

Charmaine's P.O.V:
What is wrong with him? Why he looks weird this time, he seem's like he doesn't move and froze in there, haha this man is have a lot of personality huh woah that's cool sometimes a cold man, a smart guy, and a crazy man and now a weird man what's with him? Is he have a sick right now?

End Of P.O.V;

"Um okay, i'm going M-mom, Dad, Mrs. Yuri and Mr. Kevin i'm going now goodnight.. oh shocks what i mean goodbye. Charmaine said akwardly. "Oh hey Sweetie woah you're so beautiful in that dress oh wait you're going now there's alot of time Sweetie you should eat a breakfast first before going. Mrs. Jenny said said. "Oh Wow Charmaine you're so beautiful in that dress woah, Oh Yeah yeah, you should eat first have seat come on let's go eat together first before you both get in work all day you must be get hungry while working so you better get eat first okay, where's my 2 handsome Son's Beckham, Yeon come on out let's go eat together. Mrs. Yuri said while shouting their names.

"Hey there sis! Going to work? Cherry ask. "Hi there sissy, Yep hbu? Then. Charmaine ask too. "Yep of course, well anyways cool dress again huh, where did you get those beautiful dresses huh? Cherry ask. "Oh haha i ordered it online i will send the link to you so that you can see what's in there and the dress that they sell are so worth it and beautiful the price are not that heavy it's just fine. Charmaine said.

"Really huh? Okay i'll go check that later. Cherry said. "Aha got you i knew that you gonna like this too haha yeah we're sisters. Charmaine said laughing. "Yep haha you got me, oh hey text me if you are free tonight let's hang out together. Cherry said. "Oh really yeah good idea yep i'll do that. Charmaine said. "Nope you have a lot of things to do tonight no free time. Beckham said as he sits on the table while holding his book. "Yep there's alot of work to do, you too Cherry remember you have alot of tasks to do. Yeon said "Excuse me? What? Did you just say? Charmaine said.

"Hey Yeon, Beckham! Let them free tonight it's their bonding together just let them relax okay. Mrs. Yuri said. "Nope she's just new in our company she have alot to do there. Beckham said. "Um uh, well maybe sis we can hang out on the other day or when we're free now okay.

"Uh yeah it's alright we will wait until we're free. Cherry said. "Are you guys sure it's okay? Um if you say so okay then alright, oh, oh go eat now you will be guys late on work. Mrs. Yuri said. As they begin to eat their breakfast.

And after eating they all get in their work company.