CHAPTER 23 : At the hospital

At the Hospital

"Oh thank you but i think we can manage this now you can go back now at work thank you so much. Mrs. Jenny said. "Are you sure Mrs. Jenny? Seorina ask. "Yes we are take care okay thank you. Mrs. Jenny said and then Seorina leaves now and Mrs. Jenny takes Charmaine inside the house.

"What happend? Mrs. Yuri ask. "She is so hot right now, we need to get her to the doctor.

"M-mom /*cough /*cough i can't breathe well. Charmaine said coughing. "Alright sweetie we're now going at the hospital okay? Mrs. Jenny said. "Okay hang on i'm going to get the car wait here okay. Mrs. Yuri said in a hurry.

After a few hours later they finally headed at the hospital
to check Charmaine.

At the Hospital;

"Doc! How's my Sweetie? What's wrong with her? Mrs. Jenny ask. "Charmaine has an "Pneumonia" and i already checked and X-ray Ms. Charmaine her lungs is full of phlegm; mucus and that's why she can't breathe well her lungs is not clear so she needs an oxygen. The Doctor said. "W-what? Oh ghod are you saying that she will be confined here? Mrs. Jenny ask. "Um Yess i'm sorry to say that but she needs to be healed here cause Pneumonia is a dangerous illness it's possible that the patient will be die sorry to say that but if you can stay here she have a chance to be better soon. The Doctor said.

"Oh ghod what should i do? Mrs. Jenny said crying. "It's okay Jenny Charmaine will be okay sooner alright? She just needs to be healed and take some medicines here to be okay. Mrs. Yuri said. "Yea you're right, i hope she can be better soon. Mrs. Jenny said.

And after a few hours Charmaine was now at her room in the Hospital while lying down at the bed with the oxygen to her face and a dextrose to her hand and she finally wokes up.

"M-mom?? Mrs. Yuri? What i'm i doing here? Let's just go home, what is this? Charmaine said. "Uh um we can't Sweetie you're really sick and you need to be healed here as soon as possible alright? We can go, when you're finally fine okay. Mrs. Jenny said. "Yes you're Mom was right okay Sweetie just be strong okay you will get better sooner or later. Mrs. Yuri said. "Argh this is sucks, i don't want a sick. Charmaine said crying. "Hey aw stop crying you'll be okay. Mrs. Jenny said.

After a few hours later Charmaine is now sleeping.

"Oh finally she fell at sleep now, mmh i'll go call at home if there's anyone home now. Mrs. Yuri said.

At the house;

"Hi Dad! I'm home mmh why is so quiet here huh? Cherry ask. "Hello there Sweetie! Mmh when i got home there's no one in here i cannot contact you're Mom, even Charmaine i don't know where are they. Mr. Mitch said. "What? Umm i'll try to call them. Cherry said. And then there's Mr. Kevin and Yeon came home. And Mr. Kevin is with his phone.

"What? Alright we're going in there okay hang on. Mr. Kevin said. "What is that Dad? Yeon ask. "Um... Mitch honey called me just by now, and um uh Charmaine is now at in the Hospital she's uh sick and uh confined there. Mr. Kevin said. "What? Oh ghod What happend what hospital? I'll go there now. Mr. Mitch said. "Dad i'll go too. Cherry said. "Okay i'll go get my Car let's all head in there. Mr. Kevin said in a hurry.

And they all get in, Mr. Kevin's Car in to the hospital.

At the hospital;

"I already called them, they are now going in here let's wait for them okay. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh okay thank you so much. Mrs. Jenny said. "It's Nothing. Mrs. Yuri said. And then they finally headed in there at Charmaine's room. "Hey honey what happend. Mr. Kevin ask. "She's so sick and she cannot breathe well so we came here Charmaine has an a Pneumonia so she needs to confined here now. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh my poor Sweetie! I hope she will be better soon. Mr. Mitch said. "I'm so worried about her Yesterday and now look at her tss.. my sister won't listen to me i just told her to rest but she head at work instead of resting at home. Cherry said. "Yeah i just told her too that she needs to rest. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh Charmaine hope she gets better. Mr. Kevin said. "Um.. Dad i'll go out for a second i'll be back. Yeon said. "Alright! And uh Called you're brother too okay? Mr. Kevin said. "Yeah! I just going to. Yeon said.

Outside;

"Tss... hmm should i call him? Alright then i'll just going to. Yeon said as he called Beckham in the phone. "Hey Bro! Are you home? Yeon ask. "Um otw at home why? Beckham ask. "Uh where at the hospital now. Yeon said. "Huh why? All of you? Even though Mom and Dad? Beckham ask. "Yea! We are. Yeon said. "Then why? Is it about Charmaine? Beckham ask again. "Yes she is, are you going? I'll go send the location. Yeon said. "Yea hang on, i'm on my way. Beckham said.

And Yeon wait his Brother outside until he gets in there.

"Hey Bro! Where are they? Beckham ask. "Um.. at the room '24' hey um... i have a question to you. Yeon said. "What? Beckham ask in a confused face. "Do you like her? Yeon ask. "W-what? Hey What in the world-- What kind of question is that? Beckham ask.