CHAPTER 30 : He's getting Drunk

He's getting
Drunk

"Toodles! Thalia said as she leaves then Cherry came. "Mmh? What is she doing here? Cherry ask. "Nothing she just checked my room, um what is on your hand? Charmaine ask. "Oh a-ah this is what i'm going to give to you, here open it. Cherry said as she gave the plastic bag to Charmaine that she holding. "Mmh what is this? Charmaine ask then she saw a Bikini that matches on Cherry's wearing now. "Seriously? Where did you bought this. Charmaine said. "Tada!! The online shop that you said it to me i ordered this yours is "BLACK" color and Mine was "WHITE" but mines was a different from the bottom i have a short and yours was.. um Yea just try it on. Cherry said.

"What? Oh my ghod i didn't wear those kind of Bikini, but ugh fine just um wait in there. Charmaine said. "Yey okiee i'll wait for you. Cherry said as she waits on there while sitting on Charmaine's bed.

After a few hours of waiting Charmaine is finally done.

"Oh my ghod! I mean OMG!!! Yess aha this is what i'm talking about Damn um uh it's look so good on you i swear woah. Cherry said in a shocked face. "Hey you're being so OA are you sure about that, i mean um it's good but i have my swim suit here should i wear that instead? Charmaine ask? "Um No! Stop talking okay and let's just go swim now, right now. Cherry said as she pulls Charmaine's hand.

"Hey wait! Charmaine said as they get down at the stairs to go to swim. "Oh wow you're both so cute huh and hot. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oooh~ omg wait come in outside let's go wait my Camera where is it. Mrs. Yuri said and she brings her Camera outside with them both and she takes a picture of them both. "Okay then smile. Mrs. Yuri said. And they both smile on the Camera. "Um can we see Mrs. Yuri? Cherry ask. "Oh of course here you go and see it. Mrs. Yuri said. "Woah we look both so Nice in there. Cherry and Charmaine said. "Yes of course i'm a good photographer hehe. Mrs. Yuri.

{I just crop it out and then the photo from pinterest 📌}

"Hey is that Charmaine Yeon ask. whispering to Beckham. "Hmm i want to take a picture too. Thalia said as she goes out of the pool and she position herself between them both. "Plss Mrs. Yuri just one take. Thalia said. "A-ah okay then, 1,2, 3 smile. Mrs. Yuri said. "One more pls Mrs. Yuri. Thalia said but then Charmaine and Cherry out in there now in annoyed in Thalia.

"U-uh Y-yess!! That's Charmaine, she's uh.... Beckham said. "She's what? Hot? Na~ Cherry was hot too. Yeon said. "Shut up! Beckham said as he leaves the pool. "Hey uh where are you going? Yeon ask. "H-hey sissy come on let's get in the pool. Cherry said. "Yeah you can go now i'll stay here for a while um i've been cold a little. Charmaine said. "What? O-okay then i'll go now. Cherry said.

Then Charmaine sits on the Bench while crossing her arms in cold and then watching them swim at the pool.

"Hey being shy? Beckham ask as he takes a beer on the table and sits beside on Charmaine. "N-no i just got cold a little the wind is blowing me so bad. Charmaine said. "Haha what? really are you kidding me? Is not that cold and it's sunny. Beckham said. "Argh just mind your own. Charmaine said. "I'm sorry okay. Beckham said in a cold tone. "Um You're drinking at this early? Charmaine ask. "Yea? Have a prob Ms. Angry it's make me relax a bit so drink some too if you want. Beckham said. "I bet you're getting drunk there cause your acting weird this time. Ms. Angry seriously? The heck. Charmaine said.

"Me? I'm not getting drunk easily haha i swear to god i mean to you you know. Beckham said getting drunk there. "I'll just go now, this is scary i'll go swim now instead of talking to a drunk man tss... nonsense. Charmaine said as she leaves him and Yeon gets toward to his Brother to talk to him.

"Hey there Bro! Hey... um what did you guys talk abt? Yeon ask. "Us? um she's uh getting cold by a sunny day now haha funny right. Beckham said. "Hey i'm serious give me some of the beer, you're getting drunk there huh. Yeon said. "Me? Getting drunk wow that's amazing. Beckham said.

"Hey sissy, yes finally you get in here. Cherry said. "Yes i don't want to talk to a man who's getting drunk in there instead i'll go swim now. Charmaine said. "Mmh? I thought you guys uh talk about something, you both are so close there while sitting like this close. Cherry said. "Hah? Shut up it's not, argh he's the one who sits beside me so, but it's nonsense. Charmaine said. "What the heck nonsense? Really huh he looks like he cares about you, um oh! I think Someone is getting jelous there. Cherry said. Then there's Thalia making a confused face.

"Thalia said argh i'm out of here now. Thalia said and she gets towards to Yeon and Beckham.
"Hey there boys, wait are you drinking a alcohol now? Thalia ask. "Have a prob? Ms. Weirdo. Beckham said as they laugh both.
And then there's Charmaine and Cherry laughing in there too.
"Argh.. i hate you all, i hate being in here i'll go now... DADDY!! DAD COME ON LET'S GO HOME NOW. Thalia said. "Hey what's wrong? Mr. Jason ask. "Let's just go home now plss. Thalia said. "Okay okay i'm sorry Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Yuri uh sorry but we have to go now. Mr. Jason said while bowing his head. "Uh okay get home safetly.

And then they both leaves out in The House and get home.