CHAPTER 39 : I still do love him

I still do love him

Then the heavy rain falls while Charmaine is running far and tears falls into her eyes like the heavy rains falls.

Then she sits behind the tree while she is already wheat beacuse of the rain and she was crying in there like an idiot.

But outside the company;

"Oh ghod finally i lost her, wait oh no where's Charmaine? I promise that i will go with her now. Beckham said then he gets in his car to find her when he saw Wesly and Seorina walking so he gets down on his car and then he ask them both about Charmaine.

"H-hey did you saw where Charmaine was? Beckham ask. "Oh hey Mr. Beckham, mmh you're here? And didn't know where she is oh no ghod Mr. Beckham you know she is with John now and i heard that he will proposing in Maine now opps.. sorry. Seorina said and Wesly was  covering her mouth. "Proposing? Beckham ask. "Yeah~ shut it Wes, yes it is you didn't care about our Maine right? You doesn't love her too so? You're late Mr. Beckham bye bye. Seorina said. "H-hey come on let's go now. Wesly said.

So he get in his car while tears falls into his car and the heavy rain started to fall when he saw something behind the tree.

"Hey alone? Someone ask. And he handed her some an umbrella. "H-huh? She ask. Then she looks at the guy and it's Beckham.

"What the hell are you doing here? Charmaine ask. "Nothing how about you, i heard that John propose to you? Is that true? He ask in a cold tone. "Yea~ she said. Then Beckham guides her to get up in there and he holds her hand tight and they are now walking in the dark street there while the heavy rain falls.

"What did you say? Beckham ask. "Why? You don't care what i'm gonna say right? Charmaine said. "I do! He said. "No you didn't right you leave me so and i saw you both so? If i'm gonna say yes to him you don't care right? So leave me alone you don't love me right, well i'm right i shoudn't fall for you like that and besides you are my Boss that's not right, i'm dumb, i'm crazy, and not smart not you're type. Charmaine said while crying and shouting at him. "N~no.. hey listen i've been liking you so much. He said. "Really? Is that so.. no you didn't you didn't care about me i hate you, i hate you so much. Charmaine said while shouting and hitting him.

Then Beckham grabs her hand to stop her from hitting and kiss him there passionately while the rain is falling so they are now wheat in the rain.

And she was shocked about that so that she just kissed him back.

"I really love you in a long time since i saw you. Beckham said. And then there's Charmaine she was just speechles in there. And he hugs her tight. "I don't want you to lose now. Beckham said as he kissed her forehead.

And they get both home now and they are really wheat.

"Oh my ghod what happend to you both? Mrs. Yuri said. And Beckham holds Charmaine's hand and they both stand in front of them in the living room.

"Mr. Mitch and Mrs. Jenny now i'm here to say that i really love your daughter Maine i've been liking her for a long time and now i'm here to get my permis- sion cause um i wanted to marry your daughter no matter what. Beckham said in a serious tone. "W-what? Are y-you sure about that? Mr. Mitch said. "Yes father. Beckham said. And then they are all shocked about what Beckham said. And Mr. Mitch holds his shoulder and tears falls into his eyes. "R-really? Are you sure you will take care of my daughter? Mr. Mitch ask. "Yes father i will i promise. Beckham said.

"Um you will promise to not hurt her? Mr. Mitch ask again. "Yes i am. Beckham said. "It's okay to you if her personality was not that perfect? Um I know she's uh crazy and clumsy sometimes, and not that smart but i really love her. Mr. Mitch said while crying. "Yes father i already know that haha. Beckham said.

"Dad? Charmaine said. "And lastly you will promise that you will not cheat and leave her if you uh did that i'll go get my  daugther to you. Mr. Mitch said. "Yes father promise. Beckham said. "Well okay then *cries* you can take my daugther. Mr. Mitch said. "Dad your being so dramatic again mmh. Charmaine said as she hugs Mr. Mitch. "Wohooo~ oh yea my dream came true is this a dream honey? Mrs. Yuri said in happines. "No *cries* this time is real it's happing and soon our son is now getting married. Mr. Kevin said. "Oh honey you're being so dramatic again haha. Mrs. Yuri said as she hugs Mr. Kevin.

In Charmaine's room;
Beckham was putting a towel on Charmaine's head cause she's wheat all over her body and the same with Beckham.

"Tss... haha -Beckham as he puts the towel on her head like a ghost "Yaah~ i can't see hey. Charmaine said then she peeks in the towel but she doesn't remove it from her head. And he touches her both cheecks. "Haha you look cute. Beckham said. "Aaaah um hehe. Charmaine saidm smiling.

"Then he gets more closer to her and hugs Charmaine tightly while holding her head. "I love you. He said while hugging her. "Oh Uh~ love you too. Charmaine said.

While they both hugging to each other Mrs. Yuri came.

"Mmmh... /*ehem excuse me, Son are you gonna take a bath at your room? You're water on uh your room bathroom was spilling out. Mrs. Yuri said. "Oh yea~ um yes i was about to um.. Beckham said as he breaks the hug. "Oh i see well okay then. Mrs. Yuri said.