CHAPTER 5 : My new Job

My New Job

"I don't know how much i'm gonna thank you for these oh my, and specially my friend kevin thank you very much. Mr. Mitch said. "Yeah thank you so much, promise that i will be cooking something good for you to thank you. Mrs. Jenny said. "Oh wow your very welcome, you can both now rest there. Mrs. Yuri said. And they just nodded their heads for response.

-The Next Day

"What should i wear for an real interview today? Mmh should i wear this one? Charmaine said.

As she dress like this:

I think this is the one

I think this is the one. Charmaine said. "Hey Sweetie! Come on we're going to eat now get in here. Mrs. Jenny said. "Yes I'm coming mom. Charmaine said.

As she came down to eat. While she get in there all of them are starring at her while Beckham is just reading his book on the table. "Mmh? Is everything okay um, am i have a ugly looks? Charmaine asked. "No honey you're just beautiful, so georgeous that looks fits on you. Mrs. Yuri said. "Yeah that's right sweetie you look good. Mr. Kevin said. "Oh am i? Thank you so much. Charmaine said while smiling as she get sits beside at Cherry to the table to eat a breakfast. "Hey you look hella pretty in that dress huh. Cherry whisper to Charmaine's ear. "Oh ghod you too... ofc we're sisters dzuh. Charmaine said. As they laugh each other. "Oh i think it's time for our work i gotta go. Cherry said. "Um why did you both get in the car since Yeon is your Workmate you guys are working together right? You can go each other if you mind. Mrs. Yuri said. *Sighs* -Yeon as he gets up in the table like he didn't hear anything from her Mom and don't care about it. "Um No! i think i can get a bus for it so i cannot be late, it's better for me. Cherry said.

And they both headed to their work and finish eating while Charmaine is still eating and Beckham. "Um what job did you apply for. Mrs. Yuri asked. "Me? Uh i actually... Charmaine was about to finish her words but then Beckham started to break it and talk. "Oh yeah i know her, she was about to apply for me yesterday with her crazy attitude, and not wearing a formal dress and before that happens she was kicking my car the first i saw him walking cause you know she's crazy i know that at first, and now i was going to inter.... Beckham said as Charmaine move to his chair and closes his mouth to not to talk about it.

"Can you just shut up! I don't know what are you talking about, Nonsense! Charmaine whisper to his ear. And all of them are just starring at them both "Aaahh hehe just continue eating, I'm sarreh it was just uhh the sauce on your lips there clean that up hehe. Charmaine said akwardly. "Mmh ah hehe sorry for that, Charmaine get out of him finish your food. Mr. Mitch said.

"I--uh i'm done already hehe bye, Mom and Dad, Bye Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Yuri thank you for the Food. Charmaine said while bowing her head. "Um ah no problem goodluck to your work, oh he was gone already go with him. Mrs. Yuri said. "Ah hehe thank you Mrs. Yuri bye bye. Charmaine said and she runs outside.

"Yahh... *sighs* wait for me. Why are you walking? Why don't you get in your car. Charmaine ask. "Tsk do you think i can use that for now? Go fix it instead since you broke it. Beckham said. "Eh? Broke it? Me? I broke your Car? are you kidding me? I didn't broke that it's just a mild kick to break the whole entire car ugh wth. Charmaine said. "Yeah it is... tsk can you just walk distance away from me i don't want to walk with the crazy girl like you okay. Beckham said as he walks away to her And Charmaine was just stood in there and stop from walking for a second.

"Oh fine then go.. Charmaine said.

-After a few hours later-
She was finally headed in
there at the company.

"Oh ghod i am nervous gosh, he was so cold i want to crush her face hard argh. Charmaine said. While waiting for her turn a man came from her. "Hi are you going to apply here? He ask. "Ah Hello! Yes i am, um you? Charmaine ask. "Ah i am working here now ah btw i'm jhon nice to meet you, oh if you don't mind i'll go with you there since i am going there too i need to say something to our Boss. Jhon said. "Oh alright let's get in there i think it's my turn now. Charmaine said. As they both get in there at Beckham's office. "Hey Boss i got finished my work now i think i can get out now? Can i? John ask. "Mmh no... uhh wait. Beckham said while starring at them. "Uh yeah i think you can go now, go out where do you want to go. Beckham said. "Oh ghod yes thanks Boss i am going now Ms. Beautiful see you then, oh can you just mind giving me your phone number. John said. "Yah.. i said go out now. Beckham said. "Um i think maybe tommorow when we met. John said. "A-ah yeah hehe bye. Charmaine said. As he goes outside now. "Argh.. do you know that guy? Beckham ask. "No i just met him earlier outside why? Charmaine ask. "Oh No! ghod just don't be with him he is much crazier than you. Beckham said.

"Huh it's not a problem he's seems nice to me, than you. Charmaine said. "Huh? What did you say? Beckham ask. "Nothing i said we might continue the interview now. Charmaine said. "Argh go ahead, go faster. Beckham said. As she started to say everything to him and introduce herself more about her.

-After a few hours later-

"Okay that's enough, you're hired already you can start now as my secretary. Beckham said. "Woah! Now? You mean me? Charmaine ask. "Yeah don't you want? Okay then. Beckham said. "Huh yes i mean yeah i'll go start today. Charmaine said while smiling.