CHAPTER 38 : The unexpected proposal

The unexpected
proposal

"What so that's more important than me huh? Argh i hate you for now you break our moment there and this my beautiful dress you ruin it. Thalia said while crying in there. "I'm so sorry Thalia. He said and then he hangs his phone.

-The Next Day-

Charmaine wakes early to get ready for work and the same for all of and now they are eating breakfast.

"Oh my sissy i've been busy all day long it's nice to see you again here. Cherry said. "Haha hey i'm always been in here are you okay. Charmaine ask. "Yes of course i'm just stressed about work aaah. Cherry said. "Um~ well okay then. Charmaine said. "Hey um how are you then? Anything worked out? Cherry ask. "Mmh? Shh um not that much. Charmaine said.
"What do you mean? Cherry said while whispering. "I mean it's okay nothing much happend. Charmaine said. "Oh still? Alright. Cherry said whispering to her.

And they just continue to eat and after that they finally done eating so they headed at work.

At Beckham's company;

"Ooh~ hey beshy omg i missed you, um Wes tell about what happend yesterday, so is it work? Seorina ask while hugging her. "Um not that much, hey Wes nice to see you again. Charmaine said. "Hey bro! So? Um still? Uh Well that's okay just wait a little more. Wesly said. "What? Oh it's okay um. Charmaine said. "M-maine? Oh ghod you're here where did you and Boss yesterday? Mmh i miss you so much. John said as he hugs her tight. "A-ah John~ um we went something so yea i miss you all too. Charmaine said.

And Charmaine went now to the office to put her things in there.

"H-hey. Charmaine said. "Oh you're here um today we're not having much of work cuz things worked yesterday they all did a great job. Beckham said. "What really? Well that's great then. Charmaine said then she just sits there for a while and she just clean her table there cause it's dusty now. And after cleaning she just sits in there waiting so she just takes her phone and watch something cause she's bored.

Without noticing Beckham was starring at her in there.

And after the time passed she just stand ups and clean her table again cause it's almost a time and it's already 11:00 at night and she went outside now to go home.

"Bye beshy get home safely see you tommorow. Seorina said. "Oh yea see you, be careful too bye. Charmaine said. And then she just walks, while walking she notice something at the parking.

"Hey why are you here and are you drunk? He ask. "Who me? Am i? This is your fault bastard why did you left me in there you asshole. Thalia said in drunk. "Oh what the? You're f*cking insane Thalia. Beckham said. "No, no, i just um love you so much. Thalia said in drunk and then she just lean in to him and kiss him there agressively. And he was shocked about it that he was trying to moved but Thalia holds her tightly. Then Charmaine was just standing in there watching them.

And after that she leaves while holding his tears and she was just walking when someone get towards to her and she look at that guy and it's john.

"Hey why are you crying in there? John ask. "N~nothing why are you still here then? She ask.
"Uh to be honest i'm looking for you but i think you go with him right now but no and i just saw you walking and you are crying what happend? John ask again. "I'm right he was just nice to me but he already founds his girl yea i'm a dumbest person right now yea why do i expect that? Mmh? He didn't care about me so? He doesn't like me at all. She said crying. "Oh really? Well come follow me. John said and then he grabs her hand and they went to their new restaurant near at the company so they get in there.

"Come sit in there! I'll go get you some food to eat wait in there okay. John said. "Oh thanks John. Charmaine said. And then after minutes of waiting John gets back with a food. "Tadaa~ here eat this instead. John said. "Wow this looks good woah. Charmaine said in amaze. "Here dig in taste it. John said. "Well okay i'm excited. Charmaine said while smiling.

And then she eats the food that John gave to her.

"Mmh? This looks good is this what your Mom serving at this restaurant? Charmaine ask. "Yes exactly is good right? John said. "Yea it is! I like this one i think this is my new favorite food now mmh this will be good if we eat at here at the same time. She said. "Who Mr. Beckham again? Look Maine you didn't not deserve him at all he doesn't like you back look at you now he was just leaving you there like a trash i'm sorry to say this but this was true. John said. "I know John but it's still i don't know what happens to me but i still lo-- and she doesn't finished her words and she just continue to eat there. "Love him? Oh ghod.. anyways i'm actually giving you something.

John said as he pulls something on his pocket. "What is it? She ask. Then John pulls a box on his pocket and say. "Will you marry me? Look i've been liking you since i got saw you and i think you need someone who likes you back and here i am. John said. "W-wait John um.. i really like your personality and i know that you are there by my side when i needed to b-but um John i'm sorry i still do like him. She said and then she leaves and run.

"Why do i expect? I already know what she was going to tell, *cries* i have no right to her. John said.