★ 5 | Salvation ★

Fuck fuck! What do I do!?

Nothing ever prepared me for something like this! No nothing at all!

And well the idea of actually summoning a demon, seemed like a light joke to me, not something practically serious! And what happened to summoning something small!? The fucking demon is practically my size!

My heart skips a beat, the second he moves out of the light, is the second I blink. Everything happens so fast, the sudden wisp of air makes my hairs stand on edge. Don't get me wrong! I thought all demons were the same, red horns, long tail, red skin. But this one...this one was different.

From the moment I caught a subtle glance into his eyes, I noticed the softness in his eyes, the brief shine on his skin illuminating the dark blond puddles of light in his hair. The gentle rosy cheek blush on his nose.

He looked...well young.
Around my age...

Was this...more than just a demon?

Quickly I took a step back and looked around, I could hear him walking around me. Torturing the one vulnerability keeping me together...whatever that it's planning on doing, I don't like it, it screams no good. My breath hitches and I throw a jab at the air mercilessly, in hopes that I might hit something. But I don't hit anything.

I'm left riddled, confused.
Terrified.

Where the fuck is he!?
does he not even know where he's going!?

Everytime I look around, he's either slamming his shoulder against the wall, or against the shelves, for the fastest second my eyes jolt over to the walls and I hear a loud and ruffled bang coming from all around me.

It's starting to give me a headache.

Shit not now Craig, calm down.
Think of something.
Do something.

But what do you even begin to do when your mind is all around the place? When you've literally summoned the one thing that would make your skin crawl. I mean who even summons a demon without even thinking about the consequences!?

The fuck am I supposed to know!?
Think, come on...

Then it hits me again, the book. Out of shock I had dropped the book, but now I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Rapidly I kneeled down and picked at the book, but the second was too short to stop the next from happening. Within seconds I lose my breath and a couple of dainty nails dig into my neck. They push me down to the ground brutally and I slide across, my shoulders grind against the uneven ground, opening the wounds from earlier with much force.

I'm too stunned to audibly speak up for myself, instead I bite down on my lip and feel the strong zap of pain torture the muscles in my back.

Then the weight in front of me gets heavier, he straddles me and wraps his hands around my neck, trying to choke me. Every part of my body is screaming at me to fight back, throw a punch, do something.

"Huck-" my breath hitches and I have to bring my hands over to his arms, I can barely see anything, the expression on his face, the shrill in my voice. The pain pounding inside my head, everything too great to control in just a few seconds.