★ 31 | Fuck It ★

"So, if I'm correct" Cartman sighs and takes a sip of his water, "they took Tweek away, someone's been falsely accusing you, the cops are after you, and you know that Tweek is being possessed"

"Yes" I fidget my fingers over each other until I accidentally scratch at my skin and make my cuticle bleed. shit, this all happened so fast. I can't even believe that this all happened in one day.

"Holy, fuck" Cartman, pinches his nose bridge and stands up, I'm a little confused but he proceeds to close his window blinds and dims down the lights.

"what are you doing"

"This is serious Craig, we gotta be undercover."

He's right, but I can't help but fear that maybe I didn't pick the right person for this. I couldn't risk bringing Clyde, Tolkien, or Jimmy into this. I can't do this to them, but Cartman. I don't give a fuck if something happens to Cartman.

In Fact I have more questions than answers. Who would want to accuse me, go to the extremes of writing my name everywhere.

Who would do such a thing?

One fact for sure, I don't have any fucking enemies,
Kenny counts like one, and so does Cartman, but they wouldn't dare to do such a thing. It's even a little stupid to think that Cartmans fatass would decide to go through all of this. We made a promise and I kept it.

Tolkien and Clyde weren't even aware. They didn't even know why the church was closed today, and they wouldn't dare to do a thing to Tweek.

Jimmy wouldn't either, he's too busy spreading rumors about my gayass around the area than saying a word about Tweek.

So then who the fuck could it be!? I chewed at my nails and Cartman walked out of the room before coming back in.

This time he brings in a box full of stuff and I'm even more confused than before, Cartmans getting ahead of himself and I don't even have a plan yet. What if I'm too late, what if he's gone by the time I try to get him back.

What if.
what if.
what if.
What if.

"Craig back to earth," Cartman flicks my head and I wince, he's right, I can't waste my time.

"You have a plan don't you Craig?" Cartman yawned and sat down, holding the box against his stomach. I'm still curious as to what's in that box.

"Yeah? No? Yes? Ugh" I groan and grab a chunk of my hair, I'm trying to think. But I don't have a clue, Tweeks somewhere in there. It's impossible they've exorcized him in one day, but my days are limited so I can't think twice. I need to know when, and then I need to make a plan to get him back just in time.

I'm aware that Tweek was confined to a paper by mistake, but this time he's going to be exorcized, and not just lightly. Moriah's book being gone has the priestess on edge, killing Tweek assures them that Moriah loses his left hand strength.

If everything that Mr Mackey told me is true then, there are two people currently possessed under Moriah's control. One, Tweek and the other...I don't know. As long as one of them is free and not locked up, the other can just follow Moriah's commands with ease. I'm just curious as to why he didn't decide to use Tweek first.

Why wait until he got captured, I'm so fucking confused.

"Thinking hard buddy?" Cartman looks down at his watch and I roll my eyes, "I'm trying"

"Well you don't need an exact plan, but at least tell me an idea of what you're willing to do," Cartman says and it lights up a spark in my head. You know, for someone who's so stupid sometimes, he really is fucking helping me a lot.