★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★

''Ding'' the familiar loud bell rings around the room in a sweet tune, bringing a pleasant feeling to my chest. As I push the door open I'm welcomed with all sorts of sultry smells that lay on display. Just like home, I hum leading Tweek inside the antique but nourishing coffee shop. I feel like we both needed this, just a break. Because when I take a quick glance back at the blond my heart feels warm again. I like that he's feeling happy about this too, because it's making me...happy too.

''Come on spaz'' I chuckled underneath my breath, tightening the grip on his hands and leading him to the back where I always sit, catching him by surprise.

"Ugh!? Don't call me spaz'' The smile on his face turns into a sweet bitter look. I'm just joking with you Tweek.

''Alright, spaz'' I lightheartedly snicker as a joke, ''I'll be back soon, so don't go anywhere'' I leave him astonished and out of words. Maybe I should cut him some slack, he did help me earlier today... But god will I admit it, that when I watch the little maniac go into little nonsensical grunts, it brings a cruel hilarity to my heart.

Waiting for him to sit down on the cushioned seats, I shoot him a quick low grin before making my way over to the cashier. The smell of freshly baked goods practically kills me alive.

Alright, I'm here, but now there's just a little problem that comes along with this...
What the hell do I even get him?

My eyes skim the menu while I patiently wait for the cashier. It's pretty early in the afternoon, but I bet you if you just give the place a few more hours, you'll have people filling up the place like crazy.

Haha well if it isn't the one and only, I chuckle looking down at a familiar blondie with a nicked eyebrow and a messy apron.

Butters!

"Craig?" He hums welcoming me with a soft smile, ''No way.''
"what can I get for you fella?"

Butters has been working here ever since I could begin to remember, well to be more specific, he's been working here after the incident with the shop owners son. And since they needed a break, they hired the young butters to keep the business up and running. Since then he's been working here practically everyday, making sure to keep the place lively. And well it was only natural for me to see him here so often.

''Alright butters'' I set a hand on the counter and lean in. ''Give me something someone would be willing eat, after just meeting you and hating you for every torturous moment you've brought upon them. Hm you know, like basically a 'i'm sorry' gift, except no matter what, he'll still be a pain in the ass''

"Oh hamburgers?!...what did you do now fella??" He frantically gives me a look of concern, leaning back and crossing his arms. Ah-don't be so concerned butters.

"Don't worry about it butters" I grab my wallet and slide down 20$ bucks on the table, keeping it simple. "Keep the change and give me your best, got it?" I finish my sentence off with a prideful sneer on my lips. He's hesitant but as soon as he sees the sweet 20 bucks slide down towards him he grins and obliges, I just hope Tweek isn't too picky about this.

"Give me a second Craig" he sneered, joyfully heading over to the back.

10 minutes later, the ecstatic blond comes back, gently holding the beautifully brewed cup of coffee in his hands, with a few cupcakes attached to a plate. Perfect, I know these aren't for me but, I don't think Tweek would mind if I stole a couple...I cackled, imagining his face turn miff.

''Thanks'' I hummed, carefully grabbing my stuff and waiting for Butters to prompt me with a quick nod. But instead his face tells me that he's warning me that I better have not gotten myself in trouble.  Oh come on, It's not like I have a past record for being a troublemaker, okay so that's also a lie, maybe I do, but listen that's not important right now. I'm just really hoping that he'll like this.

I mean he's gonna like this, right? I think? Oh please do.

I stride back, carrying the cupcakes in a neatly flowered plate while my other hand holds onto the coffee, occasionally having to adjust my grip on it to not feel the scorching heat seeking from the mug to my hand. When I make it over to our table, I carefully slide the plate down along with the coffee and pridefully smile from my success.

'So what do you think spaz?'
is well...What I would have said

If the expressions on his face hadn't recklessly turned so...so damn...Stupidly cute?
What am I saying?

"uh ahem'' I coughed, ''eat up" 
That...caught me by surprise...

Making my way around I made sure to sit on the other side of the table. Giving him a good amount of space in between us. But I can't help but do that stupid thing again, where I just feel so ugh. I don't know...so happy to see him so happy too.

Geez Tweek, it's like when you smile you're a completely different person. I mean, I don't recognize you at all. And for some reason, I feel like if I could have met you in another dimension, maybe just maybe we could've been friends. And...not to be rude, but would it kill you to smile more? I mean.. I like it when you do.

"You should smile more" I mumbled meekly by accident. Wait, oh god I mean-

"Why?" He replied too quickly, catching me by surprise. Not giving me enough time to take back my words. Dammit Craig, talk about not knowing when to shut up.

"Well I, like it you know, when you smile."

And ugh, I shouldn't have said anything. Oh god, really Craig?? I bring my fingers over to my face, and drag them down. My chests gone stupidly warm from the idiocy of my words. He doesn't want to hear that, he's a demon. Jesus Craig, that's-really fucking embarrassing, you just told a demon to smile more because you find his smile cuter than his stupidly angry stares.

''Oh?'' he gasps, quickly breaking eye contact with me, as his cheeks turned into small sweet hints of rosy reds, before foolishly hiding his face away entirely behind a cupcake. Tweek, oh god...are you flustered? Haha oh my...I didn't expect that.

"Come on, cut me some slack, I'm trying to repay you back, is it working?" I chuckled, clearly catching the young devil's attention. I guess he didn't really mind that...

"If you think that giving me a few cupcakes and some coffee is going to miraculously make me forgive you, then you're wrong" he snickered, furrowing his eyebrows and snapping back a sly dainty smile, gaining the bravery to set down the cupcake and face me on.

ho ho
Is that a challenge?

"So'' I teased, leaning in forward with a daring interest, acknowledging his wild messy strands of hair hanging loose from underneath the cloak and his devilish glare in display in front of me, like a sucking black hole. 

''Does that mean...that If I try harder you'll start smiling more?"

"Maybe" he smiled, letting out a low chuckle from my ugly attempt at trying to chase him out of his hollow cave. Meh, It's a start, I sneered hypnotized by his idiotic grin, the one that has me feeling a childish meager warmth in my heart. It's crazy, I mean, would you believe me if I said I would be willing to learn more about him. Oh Tweek, tell me who you really are.

And well, maybe this isn't sooo bad.
I guess I can get used to this.