★ 26 | Candy ★

What time was it? I softly blinked and curled my fingers up against the sweet edges of my bed sheets.

Welcoming a fresh cold breeze of coiled up air to the face. Not that I ever liked this breeze hitting me first thing in the morning...but when I have someone else tangled up beside me.

Hands on my body.
Face on my chest.
Everything else doesn't matter to me.

"Morning Craig" a sloppy half awake blondie whipped his chin up. The morning teary look in his eyes as he yawns makes me smile.

"Morning honey" the words slip out of my mouth in nothing but soft murmurs. I'm getting used to this, calling him honey, babe and all the stuff couples do. Getting used to the fact that I wake up everyday wanting to kiss the absolutely fuck out of him.

And well shit if I was being honest with you, I never thought that things would end up like this, me waking up next to him. His body curled up against mine. His soft breath on the nape of my neck.

And fuck, was it incredibly addicting.

"And...goodnight" he laughed and his cheeks puffed up into dimpled curves and soft edges. He flipped around and pushed his forehead into the silky pillow sheets. Digging both of his nails into the sheets and stuffing them closer to his body.

"What!?" I snickered and circled my fingers around his shoulder, trying to pull him back up.

"Come on, wake up" I hummed and gently poked at his shoulder, trying absolutely everything possible to get him to wake up.

Today was well...also a special day.
My excuse to see him happy.

"Give me a minute" he cooed into the pillow sheets and I rolled my eyes. Alright dimples, if you want a minute...i'll give you a minute.

"One.....two...times up!" I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him back up. He shot his chin over to the side and gasped.

"WHAT!? THAT WAS NOT A MINUTE" he snapped his eyes wide open and fell down to my chest. Leaving The bristles of blond hair to stick to the roof of my chin.

"Well, that's sweet. You teasing?" I chuckled and closed my eyes, because for the sweetest second I just feel like pressing my lips up against his forehead and feeling his heartbeat in mine. Twisting and turning, heating up and fucking with my chest.

Circling my heart.

"You wish" he snickered and tugged at his arms. rolling his head back till my eyes met his.

I liked his eyes.
Deep reds, like his horns and tail.
But sometimes I find it hard to remember if they had always been red...

Were they always red...?

"Come on, get up"

"Help me" he whined and I shot my brow up.

....

"I mean, I can help but" I dipped my face around his neck and seized an inch of skin, colliding lips with skin, soft, loving, gentle. My eyes lock with his, he loses his breath and I lose my train of thought. If he keeps looking at me like that-

"AHH-GEEZ IM UP IM UP!" he jumped off bed and My body spiked. Jesus, you look...like a mess. I gulped, glancing at the sheer blush on his cheeks.

My eyes dropped down his body and traced every curve and fold of my shirt kissing his edges. Dropping down his stomach and weighing over his thighs. Enough to cover the shorts he was wearing....which was bad...very bad...