★ 12 | Jerk! ★

He's not following us right...that would be a nightmare, I scoffed running further away with Tweek, feeling the cold fall wind tamper with my face and roar through the trees in a low breeze, our haste and quick footsteps raucous from underneath our heavy steps. but nonetheless we ran, catching our harsh breaths and panting rapidly. With only one goal in my mind, to get him as far away from here as quickly as possible.

This is the last time Tweek, I swear if you...I tighten my grip on his hand before we make it to a sudden halt. Tweek? I softly hummed feeling something warm hastily wrap around my arm, embracing it in a sweet but brisk urgency.

ah?

''Tweek, you can uh,'' I shudder, feeling the gentle embrace of his face digging down against my shoulder blades, is he scared? Haha oh my god Tweek, it's okay dude...If you do this, then what's the point of even getting angry at you, I'll just end up feeling guilty for you instead...I mean I should scold you for doing something so stupid, but why does my heart feel so soft...?

soft? What's that supposed to mean.

''You can look now.'' I softly chuckled, letting go of his hands and watching him instantly lean back and twist his face away from mine, hiding his face away like some guilty thief underneath his cloak. It's cute, I mean seeing him so...dependant on me. What I mean is, I like it when he isn't just focused on trying to wish death upon me for every breath I take.

I like this,

"I wish you were more like this sometimes, you know" I utter underneath my breath, laughing quietly at his imprudent actions.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing" I hum.

His eyes faintly give me a quick glimpse before he shoots them back down to the ground, huffing a low breath. Deliberately tugging down at his cloak, adjusting it better to hide the awfully red visible horns prompted to his head.

And well, It's over, we made it out safe. I mean he's safe...but for some reason there's still this painful ache in my heart you know...and it pains me the more that I think about it. What would have happened if I hadn't found him in time, and they did instead...I shake my head, keeping the awful thoughts out. Shit, who am I kidding, Tweek.

My breath softly heaved before it hitched, looking straight ahead at the lowly trees not too far away from us.

"You know, Tweek, I swear to god if you do this next time I- '' my heart skips a sudden beat, and I suddenly feel as if someone's brutally daggered me in the heart, and ripped the words straight out of my tongue. Because when I find myself looking back at him, its like I've found myself completely fooled.

You!?! You!?...fucksake Tweek??
You can't just...Hit me with something so sudden like that..

My eyes trace down his delicately parted lips turning into a soft but candied smile, his eyes glistening with a humbling sweet sincerity.

What type of?!?!
Your stupid smile, your stupid eyes.. you devil what are you doing to me!?

"Thank you...Craig '' he softly strummed in a low tune, and my body instantly froze, completely mesmerized by his words like a fool. And the fact he used my name in that sentence, doesn't make me feel any better. What the hell Tweek.

Um, I swallow.
Did my heart just...

"Just don't don't do it again, got it spaz?" I say out loud barely above a mutter, trying to keep my composure but it's like he's gotten to the soft part of my heart by forcing himself in.

"Spaz!?!" He twitches, "is that supposed to be a new cruel nickname??" He grits his teeth, showing his heavily sharp fangs, questioning the aghast look on my face.

Uh nevermind.

"Suits you" I snapped, ignoring the sudden warm overwhelming emotions stringing and draining my heart. It was just his smile, that's all. Don't be stupid Craig.

"Suits me??" He cries out.

''Yeah, lately you've been pretty...what's the word?'' I snicker watching the expressions on his face turn bothered, and suddenly the gratitude he just said a few minutes ago doesn't seem as sincere now.

"Sudden, chaotic, uncontrollable" I chant, carelessly annoying him, finding joy on his face while his eyes give me the dirtiest of looks. Before I lean in and give him a cocky glare.

"You...you little" he mutters, taking a frustrated step closer to me, our faces inches away yet his breath faint on my face. Tch, what's the matter? I chuckle watching him bring a pointy finger to my chest and digging it harshly against my shirt, pushing me lightly back.

"You what Tweek?" I hum, giving him a low but brutal grin.

"Say it"

I play my words with ease, testing his patience after he's tested mine an unfairly amount of times for a single day.

"Prideful jerk!" He grunts, twitching angrily.

"I dunno Tweek, I can say I'm pretty prideful, but a jerk? Me? Never" I sarcastically teased.

"Ugh!?" He grunts, giving my chest a light push before pulling back, fury written all over his face like a devastating nightmare just appeared in front of him.

Am I being too harsh? Nah.

''Alright Mr running into a church lunatic, that's enough chit chat for a day, you can pester me all you want at home, let's go'' I instantly brought a firm grip to his shaky hands and pulled him away.

"Erg!?! Where are we going??" He panics, trying to tug at his hand but it's worthless as he only gives in and sighs.

"To the one place I told you to stay Tweek"

"UGH!!? But you promised!!?" He hitched, shuddering in frustration, "you liar! You told me you'd help me if I helped you JERK!!" He cried out.

"Another day Tweek, don't you think that todays just a little too much?" I mutter watching the expression on his face turn mellow, and he huffs in a low grunt. He hates that I'm doing this, he hates that he doesn't have a say in this. But I think this is more than enough for him, and for me...seriously run inside a church one more time and pray you'll get help, because I won't be coming back for you...well okay I lied, I would come back running for you.

"Please" he whines, lowering his head

"No, im serious"
I don't have time to deal with yo-

"Grrr" a loud noise erupts from Tweeks stomach and we both halt in surprise, he's hungry...?

"Are you hungry?" I smile, I guess he didn't really like what I gave him this morning...

"No" he says, looking at anywhere but my face.
Is he lying to me...?

"Glglg" his stomach whines again, but this time he brings a subtle hand to his stomach to suppress the pestering sound.
I mean...you don't have to lie to me, I won't bite, I swear..

"You are" I laugh, leaning in closer to his face, admit it Tweek.
Don't lie to me..

"Gah-You're crazy," he grunts.

"Really?" I hum hearing his stomach rumble again, and well I'll admit it, even if it pains me to say it, maybe I do feel a little bit em...sorry for earlier? And well...ugh okay maybe I do owe you one, fine, you win spaz.

"AG!? What now???" He whines, once more feeling me drag him away.

"A promise is a promise isn't it?"
Let this be my thank you and my sorry gift.
I'm cruel, not heartless.

"AH!??"
.
.
.