★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★

"Tweek?" I yawn lightly, shuffling the sheets around me. I'm shirtless, last night's events jab at my head and I run my hands over my face. Jesus, what got into me.

"Mm" his voice hums from the other end of the room and I get on my feet, carefully walking behind him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Somewhat" he smiles and turns around, loosely hanging his arms around my neck. He dives in for a kiss and I push my lips against his, running my hands up his sides.

"GOOD MORNING GAY DICKS" Cartman barges into the room and we both jump. What the fuck Cartman!? The fatass stands there by the door and looks down at his phone, "sorry, were you sucking dick?" He laughs and looks at me, I look down at my chest and then over at him.

"No!? What!" I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. "No...we just woke up."

there was no sex, no sucking dicks, okay?

"Okay, dick turd, just hurry up" Cartman finishes it up with that and leaves the room with a bang. Hurry up for what? I'm sorry, did we agree to some shit yesterday? Tweek closes his eyes and laughs at the insult, are you seriously laughing at this fatasse's joke!?

"Dick" I jokingly nudge at Tweeks shoulder, and the blondie turns me around abruptly, cupping both of my cheeks in his hands.

"Gayass" he kisses my lips and my face goes red.

This is Cartman's fault. He's influencing the poor guy. "What did you say!?" I laugh and wrap my arms around his body, he chuckles and pecks at my chest.

"I called you a gayass, gayass." He makes me roll my eyes, and I have to hold back the temptation to throw him up against the bed and make out with him, but I'm too scared that the fuckers gonna barge his way into the room again and blackmail me for life.

"Okay, dicky, whatever you say" I grin, and walk over to the door. He chases after me and I laugh, I missed this.

I head over to the bathroom, get ready, and moments later we head over to the living room.

My eyes glance around the room. Kenny's sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. Butters in the kitchen getting some snacks, and Cartmans laying down on the floor with a chunk of lollipop in his mouth. Don't ask me where he keeps getting this shit.

Kenny doesn't look at me.

But I sit beside him, and he groans. What a child, I snicker to myself and throw a few crackers to my mouth. I audibly chew a little louder to annoy him, and he snaps, "you always chew like a pig?"

"Oink oink" I grin and stuff a few more into my mouth.

"Twink" he flips through his phone and smiles,

"What did you say?" I frown and grab a few crackers, I throw one of them at him and he catches the second one that hits his face. "You heard me" he bites down on the cracker and throws at my face.

"What are you? Twelve" I catch the cracker and eat it, but he grabs another and chugs it at me. "Yeah, on a scale of one to ten bitch" he grins, and I want to puke.

"Too bad your dick doesn't match your ego" I laugh and his jaw drops. He wants to claw out my mouth, he puts down his phone and jabs his hands at me. I smack his face sloppily and he punches my chin softly, as to not make a loud noise.

"Pum" Tweek sits inbetween us, and lays his back against the couch. "I don't know what makes you both so stupid, but it works" the blondie smiles and grabs the crackers from our hands, stuffing it into his mouth.

Well damn Tweek...

"Whatever" Kenny crosses his arms and looks over at Tweek for a second, someone he was literally going to execute. And now he's at his house, on his couch, sitting beside him. The irony is insane.