★ 10 | Shit! ★

Shit! I gasped, holding back my breath. Every knock throws my body off the edge, and we both freeze. The minute Tweek doesn't look at me, he throws his feet forwards and brings his hand towards the door.

I grab his wrist within seconds and pull him back.

"HELP!" He cries out, tugging at my hands, but I quickly reach my hands over his mouth and pull him against my chest. He tugs and I pull him closer to me.

Are you crazy!?
Is what I want to tell him, but the frown on my face does an excellent job at explaining the utter throb of panic chewing at my body. My heart feels like it's barely trying to grab a grip of the situation.

"Fuck-are you trying to purposely get yourself killed!?" My low hummed voice hitches, and I feel the back of my neck grow anxious. The thought churns at my stomach. I sigh and lean in a little closer to his ear from behind, letting a low toned shudder run down his skin, "What if the person out there is an exorcist, you fucking maniac!?"

Quickly I stumble back and let go of his mouth, he breathes in harshly and looks back at me. Who the hell could be knocking on my door right now!? Out of all moments-No-that's not important right now, I need to do something about Tweek first.

My eyes desperately begin to glance around the room, before looking back down at his shirt, the awful buttoning of the buttons, the scuffs and dents from the horrible hassle I had to get myself into a few minutes ago.

Shit, It'll have to do.

"Hey man, Craig, is everything alright in there?" The voice plays again in a tender familiarity. I have a feeling that I know him, but everytime he knocks, the idea is scrapped and thrown out of my mind.

I need a second to think.
Just, give me a second.

...

I can't believe that I'm doing this again.

"Make another promise with me, OK?" I groaned, pulling his body closer to mine by the hand. I catch him by surprise and he throws his hands over to my chest, he panics but I throw a hand over to his chin and pull his face closer to mine.

"Another!!" He silently cries, and we stand up.

Yes, Tweek, another.
But this time, you really don't have a choice. Well-I didn't really give you a damn choice anyway!

We make way over to my closet beside my bed and I open it gently with a swing, softly I give him a tender push inside and he grunts, "GAH!?" he whines the second his shoulders hit the back of the closet. He's engulfed by hoodies and old shirts, but it'll have to do.

"Just...don't cause a mess, alright? I'll be back soon" I bring a hand over to the handle and slide the closet door halfway, I softly smile this time and look down at his fidgety fingers, "if you do, I promise I'll bring you somewhere good, okay? Like a fresh start."

"My way of, uh, helping you regain your memory" I hum, bulshiting my way into his trust. I wait there for a second or two, and he judges me. The frown on his face tells me that he hates this, but then his eyes soften and he looks up at me just fine. "Okay...but you better promi-" he replied and the ends of my lips curled.

"Yeah yeah perfect!" I close the door softly and make my way over to the door, stumbling over a couple of clothes one at a time until I finally place a reckless fist against the door and close my eyes.

I'm a mess, to my hair to my face. As if I had just  fought my way with a tiger, clawing at its claws and trying to clip its nails, just to end up in a worser state. Well-maybe he is a tiger.

Firmly I bring a hand over to my chest and soften my uniform up. Carefully soothing down the rough sides and edges of my attire, until my outfit becomes somewhat better than what it used to be. Dammit Tweek...my uniform.