★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★

"Tighter Craig" he groans and I roll my eyes, pulling the string of his corset. I'm surprised I can even get it this tight on his body, but it works. The tighter I pull it, the more I feel like he's gonna suddenly collapse, but he takes it in just fine.

"Perfect" Cartman smiles, and I tie the ribbon. Sure I think this is a little too excessive, but he's really committed to the role and well, that's a good thing.
It's the next day and we've only just started getting dressed up as soon as the clock hit 7pm. Today is the day, I repeat it to myself because I can't believe it.

We're going through with the plan, infiltrating the church and finding out the when.

Sure it's not what I expected, but it's better than doing nothing. I sit there in the meanwhile, staring at the wig, I can't even begin to imagine how to put this thing on. So I wait for Cartman to do it, in the meanwhile, I watch him smother his lips and pucker them up with red lipstick.

He's a natural, literally.

"Pucker up Craig," he finishes off with his lipstick and turns around to face me. I'm confused. I don't know what to do so I just frown, "darling I said pucker up, not whatever the fuck that is" he rolls his eyes and I feel a little bit annoyed.

"Pucker up?" I point an index finger to my lips and he nods.

"Yes for Fucksake your lips" he cuffs my face roughly and I grunt, letting him roughly handle my face with all his beauty makeup. Smothering the disgustingly creamy stick on my lips, it feels like butter, but weirder.

Once he's done with the lipstick he grabs a brush and a blush palette, I put my hand on his wrist and stop him there. "Listen, that's not necessary, the disguise is fine with just this butt-"

"Lipstick" he corrects me and I roll my eyes, "yeah lipstick."

"listen Craig, you want me to be brutally honest?" He sighs and I can tell that he's annoyed by my lack of knowledge. "If I say yes will it hurt?"

He nods and I lower my head. Yeah course. Hit me with it...

"Not only are you not passing as a woman, but the overall justification of your face, gives it away." His words hit me in the heart and I lean back, "not only that but who the hell do you want to fool with no makeup? You could fool a blind man, but you're definitely not fooling me" he hits me again and I go stone cold.

ouch.

"I get it, I get it" I muffle before he's able to continue, he smiles and I sigh. If this is what I gotta do, I'll do it. God tells me that Tweek would've been laughing his ass off at me. And I don't blame him.

The next minute is excruciating, I feel like he's suffocating me in this pinkish powder, roughly tapping it over and over on my face. It feels icky, like having some sorta mask over your face. But when I think he's over he pulls out this medieval clamping torture device.

"No"

"Craig, don't be stubborn, it doesn't hurt."

"No, skip the lashes Cartman."

"Just, stay still" he warns me for one last time and I try to move away but he pulls my face in closer. The metal thing comes closer to my eyes and I'm terrified, he tries to pry my eyes open but I feel like screaming. My body freezes as he clamps down, I'm scared of losing my eye.

But I don't, the next thing he does is coat them with mascara and I'm done. When he's done clamping both lashes, I finally get a chance to breathe.

"Outfits now," he pulls out a corset and I shake my head, no no no, I look up at the clock and frown. Times ticking, I don't have time to complain. I lift up my hands and embrace for the worst.