★ 11 | Lunatic ★

Something was definitely going on.

I turned around and started gazing around, trying to catch every crack, hole and wall in this room with a glimpse. Trying to catch something the slightest bit out of ordinary. Call me crazy, but I knowing fucking well that wasn't me.

then it hits me, that one thought behind your mind that you deny, you deny so much that you start to forget that just maybe it might be the reason something happened.

And if that's the case.
We might just be, a little fucked.

Faintly, I look behind the room, and it looks back at me. Two eyes, a hair messier than the spider webs that cascade over this place, and two red horns.

It's sudden, it pops up and then out, I chew at my bottom lip and run towards it. Everyone's too busy looking at the next guy trying to exorcise something, so I sneak away by staying near the walls, until I finally get to the door.

I grab the handle and gently open it, closing it on my way in.

Fuck fuck fuck! He was here just a second ago wasn't he!? I look around, quietly walking through the hallways, trying to keep my breathing going and my footsteps still. Maybe I'll startle him, maybe he'll scream and suddenly it's over.

No, let's be reasonable Craig, maybe it's a bird.

But of course, who the fuck am I kidding, red horns, short, and one bastard I'm going to strangle the second I find him!

Quickly I stride down the halls and open a couple of doors on my way to the end, but every door I open I'm either met with a nun or nothing, a room full of boxes. The ones that don't open, I shake them with my wrists in hopes that they might open, but they don't. And I'm left there like a dummy, having to smile at the people who pass by, so they don't believe that I'm trying to steal something.

I know that he has to be in one of these...just...which...

Nothing here, nothing there...now I'm really just starting to doubt myself, had I been too paranoid to believe that maybe just maybe it really could've just been me. But at the same time, the possibility of that happening doesn't seem likely to me. Just foolish.

"WAM" one of the doors a few doors away from me echoes across the hall, it's so loud that I have to physically place my hand over my mouth to suppress the gasp. Shit!? I look up at the door, the sign above it that reads "storage room" lays crookedly above it. And I suspect that it might've been that room.

fucksake, you couldn't have been any louder!?

I take a hold of myself and let my hand fall down from my mouth, I'm quiet, as quiet as I can be as I make my way over there. One side of me wishes that it isn't who I think it is, and the other is yelling at me to stop there and to not open the door. But the minute I get there, I make sure to lay my hand on the handle and to take a deep breath in.

My breath is a mess, but curiosity gets the best of me. Click, the door wails and my throat churns at the thought. The rooms a murky black, no light, no eyes no-

"HMPH!?" I Groan, feeling a pair of hands wrap around my mouth, pull me in and close the door behind me. He pushes me roughly up against the wall, and I physically grunt from the pain. Everything feels heavy, light, and I'm pissed.