★ 7 | Ropes ★

"Hey uh-geez dude don't make this harder for me," I sighed, putting my hand on the door handle and opening the door to the backseat. And there he stood, clinging against the other side of the door and shrugging his shoulders. He hates me, a lot.

And I blame myself for thinking that maybe throughout the whole 20 minute drive he might've forgiven me. But no, that's not the case.

"Great" I stroke a hand through my hair, close the door and walk over to the other side, but I'm too late, he switches sides and when I open the door, I find myself exhausted at the idea that this is never going to end.

Shit man! I'm not really giving you a choice, but you don't have to make my life a living hell!?

So tell me-just why on earth are you trying to-resist!?

Then there I go again, I slam the door and walk the other way, rushing to get my hand on the handle in time to slam the door open. But somehow he manages to get over to the other side before I do Fucksake! So is this how you wanna do things? Fine then! Let's play things your way.

"RMMMPH!" He muffles, twisting and turning his body around, undoubtedly trying to grind his sharp fangs against the ropes in his mouth. But the dents his teeth leave on the ropes leave my mouth feeling dry. And I have to remind myself that today I'm not going to die. I'm not going to die to stupid messy hair and sharp fangs.

"Don't be a pain in the ass, okay?" I gently pressed a palm down against the cushions, he shrugged his brows and twisted his body. "MNGHGG!!" He muffled furiously and I placed another hand on the cushion before raising my knees and slowly crawling my way up to him. Stop shaking, you little shit! I need to pull you out of here before someone catches us!

"It's obvious, okay? That you don't want to do this and neither do I, so let's settle this for the day, yeah?" I smile, but he doesn't smile. He bites down harder against the restraints and shakes his head in disagreement. Something inside me wants to get this done with and pull him out aggressively, but the other side of me knows that the minute I do that, he'll throw a kick to my face and break my nose.

It's a frightening thought, so I close my eyes and ignore the temptation. Carefully walking a few steps closer, just enough to get a few words out of my lips, "hey, did you have enough y'know-moving around?" I grin, but the words catch him off guard. Now he really fucking looks like he wants to break my nose. Okay!? I'm sorry, okay? Just...don't hate me after this.

"Because I sure did!" I pull a hand forward and hover it above his ankle, and just seconds before he's able to notice my hand, I lower it and grip it hard. The sudden thrust of my hand pulls his body forwards and his head hits the cushions hard. "Alright now! Don't be stubborn!" I bit down on my lip, trying to get another hand over to his other ankle.

But the little savage pulls his knee up and throws me the weakest kick, it hits my wrist and I laugh. He's failed horribly, and when he does fail I'm relieved. A soothing chuckle leaves the ends of my lips and I thank god that my ropes work. I take a second to look up at the ceiling then over at the blondie, he turns and twists and I have to hold on tighter against his foot.

Then he does it, he throws a kick and I have to let go. I pull my hand back and then with the other I hold on tighter to his ankle. I grunt and hold on tightly. He shakes and I become dangerously close to letting go.

"Listen," I fake a smile. But what is there to even tell him to listen if the maniac can't stop moving!?

"I said-to not make this fucking harder than it has to be-" I finally grab hold of both of his legs and the sudden thrust throws him towards me.