★ 27 | I Adore You ★

Mhm, whats got you so worked up today, blondie?

I smiled hearing Tweeks sweetly soothed voice call me all the way over from the living room. Something about hurrying up and checking something out, something like that. Don't ask me what he's referring to, but whatever it is, it was making him really damn excited.

And that alone was making me...excited too.

"Coming!" I chuckled and steadily combed a brush through the black slicked ends of my hair. I wasn't always on the brushing nature of getting ready in the mornings, but when I brushed my hair back it almost made my black silky hair return to a somewhat calmer state of mind. And I liked that, even if the slick back would roll its way back over to my forehead the minute I brushed it back.

"Ughh you're taking forever Craig" he cried out from the living room and I laughed, shaking my head in protest.

"Give me a minute!" I snickered and brought my eyes up over to the mirror in front of me.

it's just me and I know it's just me. But my body's getting chills from just staring. I feel tense and scared shitless suddenly out of nowhere. I went from having a great day to having goosebumps over a dream I had last night. And it was creepy to recall how horrified I had felt last night.

But why now? Why now out of all moments? Fuck, I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. At first my memories a little foggy but I know what I saw. I know damn well what I saw.

Because it was me.
weird right? Who would've known that a dream of just staring at myself would've caused such a fierce havoc to the way I was feeling right now, so out of touch with the person I was in that dream.

A picture of someone I knew, yet I didn't. Fangs in my mouth and horns atop of my head. A demon regardless of how much I fiddled my fangs with my thumb and pulled at my horns. Because at the end of the day, that same demon I saw in my dream was me. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself that it wasn't.

Creepy right? I'd probably shit my pants if I had a dream something like that twice in a row. To dream that I was a demon too? Felt disgusting.

But I get the feeling that maybe being around Tweek too long is starting to get to me naturally and I don't mind since I do blame myself for staying up so long just to think about Tweek. Thinking and asking myself about how he might be feeling.

As to how he might be feeling to know that his body is twisted to look like the devil, red horns, tails and red eyes. Which is silly because as much as he looks like a demon, he's the complete opposite of a beast. Clumsy, messy, cute...

in fact, he wasn't even a demon in the first place so I don't even blame him.
I just hope he never finds a reason to call himself disgusting for being so hated.
Because he isn't disgusting.

he's beautiful...
and persistent sometimes...

"UGH CRAIG WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LICKING THE WALLS CLEAN!?" he shouts back at me for one last time and I take a subtle step back. Walking out of the door with a wide smile pressed against my lips. Told you, persistent.

"My bad babe" I chuckle and exaggerate the tone in my voice as I make my way over to the living room. Just to lay on the wall opposite to his, with my arms crossed down to my chest.

Other than how I was standing, I wasn't really wearing anything out of the ordinary. But the look he was giving me from the moment I stepped out of the washroom to the moment I had my back leaned up against the wall, was making me giggle. Obviously someone couldn't keep his eyes off of my body.

I grinned, following his eyes as he traced over the black folds of my tank top and grey sweatpants I had curled around my body, curving and denting into every single mold of my own toned body. A little amused to have seen him stay so silent for so long.