★ 39 | Death ★

It's dusky, shady and poorly lit around me. My world is a black mass, consuming me. Grabbing at my body, pulling me in, overlapping me around. My body is stuck to the ground, I can't move.

I tug. Nothing.

I tug again. Nothing.

"Well morning princess" a voice echoes around me, I flip my head around trying to trace the voice. But I can't find it, no matter how many times I try to look around, I can't find this voice. It tortures me, sinking  me into that one ground of vulnerability in my body.

"Where am I?" I shout back, tugging at my arms once more. But I'm stuck in black liquid, liquid wrapped around my body, chaining me to the ground, like lengthy arms.

Silence.

Once again, he's done it to torture me.
I know that he's looking at me.
Watching me struggle to move.
Enjoying it.

I need to breathe, I can barely feel my body on itself. I feel abnormal, out of touch with my own body.

"In your consciousness Craig" the voice echoes again, just this time I know where it came from. I try to lift up my neck, but the liquid restricts me from doing so. It's loud, dense, and terrifying. His hollow steps echo across the room, he walks closer to me.

Closer to me, in this void of black.

Closer, his steps echo. My breath hitches and I bite down on my lip, trying to calm my breathing. I'm getting desperate.

I don't like this game.

"Consciousness?"

"The world between the devil and your body, the moment before I take your soul away," he smiles and I don't have to lean up to look at him. A face of a monster, I imagine him with big horns on his head, and eyes a trillionth time larger than mine.

Red skin, but the worst doesn't come to mind. He snaps his fingers and the liquid softens. I manage to sit up straight and my breath drops. My chest tightens and I feel my throat tightening.

I'm looking at myself.
The devil has taken over my body.
My appearance.

"You...you're me!?" my words hitch, I can't swallow my breath. Slowly I crawl back but he snaps his fingers again. "Oh Craig, I can be many people,"

"Tweek" he shifts into his body form and my body gets chills, his eyes are darker than his, his horns are longer and more pronounced than Tweeks, "or I can be Cartman '' he shifts into the brunette and then finally back into me.

"But I fear that I can't always shift into my puppets forever." He smiles, rocking a hand through his hair. My hair. that's not me.

"Explain," I shallowly exclaimed and he nodded, walking through the dusk liquid. It overcomes the whole room, scattering all around my body. It clings onto me, holds me in place. "You want to know everything?"

"Fair price for my soul, I want to know." I frown and he smiles at my astute understanding. "You amaze me Craig, what a shame your father wasn't like this" he laughed, and his laugh makes me shrug my shoulders.

"Let's start from the beginning then, shall we?" He approaches me from behind and puts his hands on my neck.
.
.
.

"It all started, when your little buddy cartman wanted to try a few spells from the enchantment book you gave him from Tweeks house. At first the bond was weak, but the more he practiced, the more I got into his body." He started and my eyes shot open. The book, from the beginning. When I had made the deal with Cartman to get him that book, that's when it all happened, I summoned Tweek. And in giving Cartman the book, he became Moriah's second puppet.