★ 38 | Games ★

Today, we burn it.
Today we burn the book.

Everything will be okay.
Everything is gonna be okay.

I just, I just need to keep focused.
Will I be okay?

Will this be the last time...

I'm alive?

...

"Hey, fuck face, we need you here" Kenny flicks his index on my forehead and I shrug my shoulders groaning. Running my hands through my hair. Maybe the last time I'll ever run my hands through my hair.

"I'm listening" I sigh and look over at Kenny's drawn out plan. His plan, well my plan, has been traced down to A to D...Our D plan, being that if for some reason we fuck plan C up, and somehow we manage to summon something that should've stayed gone years ago-we'll...what does this say? I grab onto the paper and flip it around, trying to read his scribbles for plan D. Oh right, we "exorcize" it, totally. As if that wasn't thought of 16 years ago!

"Got it?" Kenny smiles, satisfied. Butters and Cartman grab onto their chins and think about it, but by the end of the day, do we really have any other plan? "And you think a lighter is just gonna work?" Cartman chucks a few chocolate bars into his mouth and Kenny nods.

"Of course!"

"kewl" Cartman grins and Kenny's face goes blank.

"NO OF COURSE NOT YOU FATASS" the taller blonde groans and pulls out another scribble out of his ass-pocket. I meant pocket.

He grabs out a pen and begins to scribble, candles...circles there and there...so basically..."you want us to exorcize it?" Tweek joins in on the conversation and he nods. Exorcize a book? If we know that Moriah's inside the book, then how will that work? Will that just make our job easier for us?

But...as much as I don't have the brains to make another brilliant plan, I like it.

Moriah's vulnerable, but having Tweek there...is the problem. Will bringing Tweek with us be the worst option...considering that we know that Tweek is under possession.

Still, despite hearing that from Mr Mackey. I don't believe it, I don't understand how. Considering how Tweek hadn't been capable of hurting me, not once had I seen him act weirdly. Fuck this drives me insane, I walk around the room and grab the candles laying around.

"Good with me" I smiled, and Butters face tells me that he wants to murder me for grabbing his ornaments. But he knows the reason for it, and doesn't say a word. His look is enough to burn, despite his lack of words.

"Butters, love, pass me my case" Kenny cheekily gestures over to his room and Butters rolls his eyes, quickly making his way over to his room and bringing out a case of materials. Special materials, the kind you don't see just laying around any other church.

What a privileged Saint, I bite at my lip and look at his case. Things that could exorcize the strongest Demons, burn them to a crisp. Jealously is a bitch when you realize that Kenny's always had the advantage, loved by the church. Praised, powerful.

All that I could wish for.
Titled genius, pretty for his smile, care blue eyes.

"A case?" I raise my brow and nudge the thoughts out of my head. I've had enough time being jealous, I know who I am, and I know my worth.

"Oh you know Craig, considering I'll be the one to exorcize him." He smiles and clutches onto his case, fuck, I want to say something back. I want to tell him that I'm going to be the one, but if this goes way better than imagined, and it really is as easy as it seems. Then I'd be practically useless to the mission.