★ 9 | Blame Me ★

"Don't you ugh-I don't know, ever get tired y'know??"

I sighed, cracking an egg on the pan, carefully seizing the handle and drawing it back and forth. But nothings enough to ignore the fucking glares he's giving me.

Can you blame me? He's been staring at me like that since I first woke up, I mean seriously, a little bit more and I'll actually start to think that he's planning on choking me alive tonight. Which please don't Tweek.  His eyes widen from my words and he bites down on his bottom lip furiously.

Geez Tweek...what's your problem?

"You know, if you keep staring at me like that Tweek" I huffed, "then you'll seriously give me the impression that you want me dead." The thought brings a cold shudder down my shoulders and I shrug. I mean, I don't know what he's capable of, but so far I'm still alive. Which Thank god by the way.

But he isn't really planning it right? Right??

"Oh I don't know" he leans back against the wall, crossing his arms, before opening his mouth. "Sure does sound like a sweet plan" he says back at me, twice as cold. This makes me lose my train of thought and I let go of the pan. Turn around and frown.

you're...not serious right-?
Tweek you little son of a-

"Listen, I get it, soo maybe we didn't really get off with the greatest start, okay?" I sighed and turned the heat to a low before turning it off completely.

"You think!?" He groaned, lightly keeping his tail at a low and bitter pace.

So, yeah we made the deal.
But in no way or form did that help my situation get any better. Infact, I feel like he's gotten more comfortable, spitting whatever deranged words that come to mind as if this was his house and not mine.

Got it, alright? Insult me, because I admit that I gave you a hard time.

But I'm not cruel? Who does he take me for.
I lied-maybe I'm being a little of a shitty person-but that's not the fucking point here!

The point is, that this is all I've got for now.
A demon and no dignity left in my heart.

And don't you even get me started on how I was even able to get him to go to bed that night, it was an unbearable pain in the ass!? No I mean it quite literally felt like I was putting an animal to bed.

You know the little space I made for him on the floor with all my clustered clothes? well yeah disappointingly for me, turns out that demons are actually pretty picky son of a little fucks. So while I exchanged for a peaceful silent night, it meant that I was the one who would have to sleep on the floor.

While of course he slept on my humble warm bed, without any complaint. It was either listen to him whine for the whole night. Or give him my bed. I know right??...This...little brat!??

Don't ask me where I got the patience to deal with him, because I don't know either.

Nonetheless, it's the next day and well the first day.
With a demon in my room.
That's not even the biggest problem, the biggest problem is that he's a demon I was supposed to exorcise. But now I find myself making a deal with him and hoping for his humble help in return. Who does that!?

Maybe I need to think positive because this just might not be the worst thing that could be happening to me right now. Atleast I'm still breathing right? Fairly after a horrible night of sleep!

I barely slept shit actually.
Nonetheless how can you even sleep knowing that there's a demon in your room? He could kill me literally. I could just close my eyes and just like that he could kill me. So no, I didn't sleep, I just couldn't.