★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★

What's worse? Hearing the name of the devil that just killed your father, or having the idea that just maybe it might be the reason why your childhood friend has become the way he is, because of it.

Because between one thing and the other distasteful option
I know that Moriah leaving his lips weren't just a coincidence

And its fucking freaking me out.
.
.
.

"Mm hm" I smiled, tossing my head back and ruffling a hand through the black bristles of my hair. Softly heaving my breath and grinning at the light pressure on my chest.

Whatever happened last night, stays last night.
Sure it freaks me the fuck out to know that he said Moriah, but until he remembers theres just nothing much I can do about it other than reminiscent over the fact that theres a possibility of something more serious going on around.

Not that I can convince myself to think about it...because the more I actually start to think of it, the more my mind doesn't want to go back to the idea that he said his name.

But instead my mind goes back to the look on his face when he panted.
How he intertwined his hands with mine, how he trusted me.
How he stayed in my arms.

How he made my heart race.

Great, I'm burning.
I groaned, shrugging my shoulders up.
But a sudden sweet smell teased my nose, causing my chest to tense up

Wait a minute.

I batted my eyes open, suddenly dropping them wide open with shock.
Holy shit, I pursed my lips.

Tweek was on top of me
No, I mean he was literally in my arms!?!

My eyes scanned his smooth features and my breathing went flimsy, he was lying on top of me and I wasn't believing it. Well I couldn't believe it, how could I!? It was like a dream with a ticking bomb on top of me.

He was snuggling his face on my collarbone. Loosely wrapping his arms around my body and breathing in softly.

And it was making me hot.
Insanely hot.

Because just the thought of him in my arms was screwing me up.

I adored the way his breaths matched mine, how his body warmth managed to slip up with mine, how he laid on top of me without a care in the world.

How he was able to make my breath hitch.

"I cant believe how careless you are" I huffed teasing the way my words slipped right off my tongue.

He barely remembers me but he still has the carelessness to lay down on top of me and trust me with his body. I liked it, and I'd be lying if I said no.

But id also be lying if I said I didn't have a tang of jealousy, would he be doing this with just any stranger?
I sighed, annoyed at the idea. But at the end of the day it all came down to him laying down in my arms.

Geez did we fall asleep like this? I don't remember.
But I'm not complaining, I snickered, bringing my hands down to his waist.

Make a promise dummy, don't wake up. I just want to stay with you like this for a few minutes.
But maybe that wish was just too far out of reach, because a sudden breeze of cold air engulfs our surroundings and I almost regret the fact that I didn't fully close the window last night.

"Mngh" he grunted, frowning a little from the sudden wisp of cold air itching his shoulders. He shrugs them forward and I bite my bottom lip. shiit.

Well it was bound to happen